I heard that a new SW item will be shown soon...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that is awesome!!! Cant wait to see esp if it debuted on the board first.

no! not yet!! is dont have the $$$ for these babies yet! No doubt these will be figures I definately buy to go with my medicom Vader. Im only gonna get the original trilogy stuff though.

BDboystoys said:
no! not yet!! is dont have the $$$ for these babies yet! No doubt these will be figures I definately buy to go with my medicom Vader. Im only gonna get the original trilogy stuff though.

i don't know why anyone would buy the medicom vader when it's a given sideshow will make a version in scale with the rest of the sideshow figures. :google

Oh please oh please make a Lifesized GREEDO bust!!! :horror

This would be an awesome follow up to Maul :naughty

Hey aguy can dream can't he. ( enter sarcastic :rolleyes: comment here... Hee hee!)

Greedo said:
Oh please oh please make a Lifesized GREEDO bust!!! :horror

Hey, I'd possibly buy that! It would certainly be more interesting than any of the humans.

Gruson said:
It will be ANH Leia, 1/4 version.

I wonder what the exclusive will be?

Interrogation droid is my guess.

Gruson said:
It will be ANH Leia, 1/4 version.

Who's your contact Gru?

I'd guess she'd be next though...unless a Droid or Chewie. Seems like the releases so far have centered around ANH except the General.

If it is Leia, I wonder what pose of accessory she'll have....Here's hoping for a Stormtrooper blaster or here little blaster from the Tantive IV.

Sir Tristram said:
If it is Leia, I wonder what pose of accessory she'll have....Here's hoping for a Stormtrooper blaster or here little blaster from the Tantive IV.

As I said above, given the Vader and Obi-Wan accessories, I think the Interrogation Droid would be a good choice for Leia's exclusive.

elwood49 said:
As I said above, given the Vader and Obi-Wan accessories, I think the Interrogation Droid would be a good choice for Leia's exclusive.

Interrogation droid would tie her into Vader nicely. I hope its not the box the medals given at Yavin came in or something lame.

Perhaps the curler used to get those iconic buns in her hair!? :google :wacky

Back