3R DID German Chancellor/Leader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:naughty

The scary thing about this is, that it is not easy to "import" stuff with racismn background to germany. :horror

I only can hope, the custom won´t open the package.

Last edited:
I REALLY REALLY want one of these. I've been thinking about it for a while, but i figure i can pose him, with some nazi soldiers, possibly even the silken floss, and have indy hiding nearby, and NOT have too many people asking questions. :)

this is the one i had from In The Past Toys (ITPT)

kroenen-kneel.jpg

I had the Drastic Plastic version... very nicely made, but it was a difficult figure to display and I eventually sold him.

I think it will be fun to display him getting punched by indy. or later, when hot toys makes a captian america figure, with Cap punching him.

I like having figures of villians to pose with my heroes. Nazi's are CLEAR bad guys. I want to get a few Nazi figures for that purpose. And if you're going to have Nazi's, it could be a neet thing to have the Big Kahuna himself.

And I don't understand why people bother buying this figure all together...

Same reason folks buy any other villian. You need the bad guys to go against the good guys. :emperor

Just because you want a figure of this monster doesn't mean you support his cause or what he stands for.

I fully understand how horrible this man was (I'm married into a Jewish family), but I don't agree with the way a lot of folks freak out whenever his name comes up. That last thing with Wal-Mart was just ridiculous IMO.

What thing with Wal-mart?

Some douches named their kid Adolf Hitler, and wanted that written on his birthday cake. Wal-Mart refused, and poeple had a cow.

The douches ended up going to a grocery market or something instead, and they did it.

Some douches named their kid Adolf Hitler, and wanted that written on his birthday cake. Wal-Mart refused, and poeple had a cow.

The douches ended up going to a grocery market or something instead, and they did it.

Did the parents also place three 6's and a swastika on the cake? Stupeeed eeeediots!

to import/buy stuff with swastika or sth like that is not allowed in germany!

i dont know how about buying/selling historical collector figures..but they mostly have nazi-symbols on their uniforms, too.

BUT its allowed to have/buy/sell books about adolf h., documentary movies, pics, medals etc. w/ swastika on it!

sick german government.:banghead

sick german government.:banghead
No, not sick. Understandable - in this matter at least. I'm sure you know that even 64 years after WW II, Germany still struggles with the left overs from this inhuman nazi garbage. In fact, the whole of Europe does. Racism, anti-semitism, fascism, it is all very alive over here. There for, it's very understandable that the German government reacts so sensitive to all issues related to fascism. And they are right to do so, because the people demand it: many people stand up against the fascist threat.
In stead of seeing the German policy in this matter as a form of censorship, I try to see it as a form of commitment to future generations, the kids. As far as I'm concerned, I don't need this nazi ^^^^ again.

Last edited:
Back