2005 "I won..." Spooktacular Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
We had so much fun keeping the "I won..." thread alive last year, I thought we should do it again! So post your winnings, % off savings, etc. here for everyone to be jealous about!

Good luck to everyone and have a fun time during Spooktacular! :D

And the excitment builds... I hope there's not TOO much anticipation! You know how when you have such high expectations for a movie and then it kinda sucks? I hope Spooktacular this year is not like that for people :eek: I don't really know when/where the banners are going or if they will even be like last year - it's all random, and Chris has said it won't be quite as intensive as last year (I was not around for it, obviously). I do know for a fact that the Scavenger hunt should be pretty fun :)

It will be a blast...

I could use "less intense"! Last year was actually very draining trying to keep up. It might be more fun not having to constantly keep checking the Sideshow site for banners, contests, etc.; not to mention the various discussion boards.

But it's all in fun anyway, so the fact that Sideshow puts on events like Spooktacular is more than we collectors should expect in the first place! I'm sure we won't be disappointed, even if it is not up to last year's excitment. And I think we all are anticipating the scavenger hunt! :banana

One more thing...

Oh, and Dusty, tell Chris to quit checking the board, he is on his Honeymoon for gosh sakes!!!!! :D

Last edited:
Is the scavenger hunt only taking place on one of the six days, or will there be multiple scavenger hunts. If only one, then which day?

Scavenger Hunt rules will be revealed at the start of Spooktacular - although I can tell you it's designed to stretch across all 6 days.

I can't BELIEVE Chris has been checking the boards - are you sure about that? He must be nervous about leaving us in charge of Spooktacular :p

He was here...

SideshowDusty said:
I can't BELIEVE Chris has been checking the boards - are you sure about that? He must be nervous about leaving us in charge of Spooktacular :p

Yes, I saw him logged on at about 10:30PM CST. I'm sure he misses us... :naughty

What happens at 12:01? (3:01 for me...thanks a lot! You killed the east coaster on this launch!)

Is is just an official kick off or are new items going to be posted for sale?

I'd imagine that 12:01 PST is when the first banner will start popping up.

Gentlemen, start your refresh keys...!

Sir Tristram said:
What happens at 12:01? (3:01 for me...thanks a lot! You killed the east coaster on this launch!)

Is is just an official kick off or are new items going to be posted for sale?

We're sorry about that, but we've got to start it sometime! And half of our customers are overseas, so it's good for them :) I can honestly say that if all you're worried about are new items going up for sale, you won't miss anything if you don't want to be up at 3 AM EST - but you didn't hear that from me (I'm not supposed to let any cats out of the bag - everything's a surprise!!... shhhhh :p)

Honestly, please don't get too stressed over any of this, peeps - it's supposed to be fun for everyone! I'm looking forward to it :banana

For those of us on the West Coast...THANK YOU!! We on the west coast miss out on a lot of things....a live TV emmy's show, a live SNL (ok no big loss there), a live Jimmey Kimmel live, and much more I'm sure.

Woot! :D

SideshowDusty said:
We're sorry about that, but we've got to start it sometime! And half of our customers are overseas, so it's good for them :) I can honestly say that if all you're worried about are new items going up for sale, you won't miss anything if you don't want to be up at 3 AM EST - but you didn't hear that from me (I'm not supposed to let any cats out of the bag - everything's a surprise!!... shhhhh :p)

Honestly, please don't get too stressed over any of this, peeps - it's supposed to be fun for everyone! I'm looking forward to it :banana

Back