Whoa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reign

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
What a bunch of freaks in here. I was referred to here from a photography forum... gorgeous pieces of art. I might like it here.

What a bunch of freaks in here. I was referred to here from a photography forum... gorgeous pieces of art. I might like it here.

You Are In Trouble.........:rotfl......... Welcome to the Most Addicting Collection items you will ever encounter:D

Actually... I've found photography to already be an expensive hobby... Now P1X4R shows me here to see his seller feedback before I purchase a lens from him... will I need to find a second job to keep up with this forum, too? :lol:

I've poked around a bit and I've seen quite a few Marvel figures... good thing I haven't found the DC figurines yet...

Actually... I've found photography to already be an expensive hobby... will I need to find a second job to keep up with this forum, too? :lol:

welcome reign! :chew

yeah i used to be into photography as well. but i think collecting is an even more financially draining hobby!

u'll need 3 jobs and regular trips to the blood bank to sell blood-plasma, to keep up. :duh

Ah bceause of P1X4R's photos, I have spent a good amount of money. He makes statues look better than it really is in his photos.

:fireworks WELCOME! :fireworks

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Back