Green Lantern PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a great PF! Then you see Ch'p. Mother ^^^^ing ^^^^^^^s.

There are very few characters I like from DC comics. This Premium Format is AWESOME!!! :google.

I'd get it! ..............but not with that squirrel. They screwed it up.

There are very few characters I like from DC comics. This Premium Format is AWESOME!!! :google.

I'd get it! ..............but not with that squirrel. They screwed it up.
Yup, I thought the Batman looked terrible. Had they modeled it after Jim Lee's Batman I would've been all over it, Bats is really the only DC character I like.

In Brightest Day, in Blackest Night, this squirrel will not escape my sight...:lol

I'm just not interested in this character, but it looks pretty good.
As for the quality of the other DCD Museum Quality pieces, I have the Wonder Woman, and I think it's on par with SS's PF's, really beautiful sculpt and just an awesome piece.

I'm just not interested in this character, but it looks pretty good.
As for the quality of the other DCD Museum Quality pieces, I have the Wonder Woman, and I think it's on par with SS's PF's, really beautiful sculpt and just an awesome piece.

I received the WW 1/4 statue for Christmas and Havok is right...it's a top quality statue with a gorgeous sculpt.

Hey Havok :wave

Ahhhhhhhhhh, why --- why, why ---------- why :banghead

I have the Bats (it is VERY good), and would have definately gotten this one. :sick

Back