medicoms bruce wayne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That popped up the HT TDK fig. Yes, I read.

IMG_0158__scaled_600.jpg

It feels BeetleJuice like...

Thumbs down... okay looking, but same issue as a lot of Medicom stuff; mainly he looks like a scrawny teenager.

Think it is a possibly a strong sculpt, a repaint will tell.

The suit looks quite nice, tie looks cheap. PASS.

Wow. does look pretty sweet there.

Now, is it REALLY worth getting and paying for a repaint........ maybe if TDK Bats turns out good, I will get this too.

yes of course it's on the scrwny body. but know way is that hot toys head better. this looks like him.the other head looks as if he was going on his famous tirade..

I think it looks amazing.. the headsculpt looks fantastic.. and maybe the suit needs some futzing.. because who ever posed those figures must be dumb or something.. they used the ring on the waist making him look thinner.. I'm sure in a month or whenever we get this figure it'll look better.

IMO that is a beautiful Wayne head. Of course the body is tiny like most Medis, but IMO Medicom beats Hot Toys in terms of Bale likeness. Hot Toys' heads are textured and painted better.

As with most of Medicom's sculpts, if this one is repainted I think it will look better than Hot Toys.

Between this and Han Solo, I think Medicom is going in the Tonner direction. :lol

Nah, in my opinion the likeness on the Medicom's cold be any generic brown haired dude. I see nothing close to Bale in that. Andy B did a real nice Bale head. Hot toys still wins by a bit though, they even got the texture over his right eye correct. OS one has a better likeness than TDK one though.

Back