My custom JAWA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elvis1976

I am a simple man
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Here's my custom Jawa!
Basically it's just the hasbro Jawa i repainted and weathered!
I did a custom made belt with real leather pouches to look more screen accurate and repainted the gun to!
Hope you will like him!

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

amazing job bro!!!! what paint did you use to paint the gun and give it the shiny metallic tone? spray, airbrush, or brush?

Great looking Jawa! Wonderful job on the leather belts. Really raises the little figure's looks.

I really want a few of these from Sideshow. They could pump these out for cheap. Maybe a 3-Pack for $50, with one holding the R2 incapacitating rifle, another holding a droid restraining instrument and the third with a different item.

Beautiful work.

Your work exposes the dilemma in waiting for Sideshow to produce certain characters. With well-sculpted non-human Hasbro 12" figures, like R2 and C3PO ,it seems some customizing delivers as good if not better results than what Sideshow might produce. Your Jawa is testament to that.

Thank you everybody for the kind comments! I'm thinking of maybe buy two more and make some variants in the leather belt! That would be cool to have like 3 jawas and 1 R2D2! and yes the hasbro jawa comes with light up eyes.

Back