STAR WARS MASTER REPLICAS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pitchin4eva

Thinking of collecting more from this line.
Who has any of these pieces & what you got?
(post pics if you have any)

I have the Jango Blasters, Thermal Detonator, and the Jedi Training Remote. The training remote is somewhat overrated but that is why I waited to pick up at an extreme discount.

My collection started with the first Han Solo Blaster and first Yoda lightsaber. Ended up selling them when the price skyrocketed. Actually glad I did now since they are remaking them. I have the new Han Solo blaster preordered, still undecided on the new Yoda lightsaber. Also considering the Sidious saber.

I also have all of the regular release and several exclusive .45 scale sabers. Really like this line since I definitely can't afford to have all of the full size sabers.

Have both exclusive Clone helms on order as well.

I definitely think the first pieces were much better quality than the newer ones, but they are getting better all the time now.

I have the following:

Vader ESB LE saber
Anikan ROTS LE saber
Obi Wan ROTS LE saber
Darth Maul TPM LE saber
Jedi Training Remote ANH

and I have Sidious ROTS LE saber, Han Solo Blaster ESB LE, and a CloneTrooper helmet on pre-order...

I absolutely love the Master Replicas Star Wars line...the great thing is that you don't have to collect everything...you can always collect only Sith sabers, or only Jedi sabers, or only dueling sabers (Dooku vs Yoda, Anikan vs Obi, Obi ANH vs Vader ANH, Vader ESB vs Luke ESB, etc), which is what I hope to fully have one day...

I'm at the point that I'm moving away from Sideshow Weta statues to these props...

re:

i love the minis and you should give those a shot first pitch. I just started collecting the full size sabers and just today i got my first full size saber (icons vader saber) not quite MR but i got it at a great price so...:dance I have AOTC anakin and TPM maul sabers coming in shortly so hopefully these will not dissapoint.

either way i suggest picking up the minis first, you get the most bang for your buck on those and save a ton of space. Plus the 3 tier display case looks :google .

Re: re:

The New Han Solo Blaster does not have an LE established at this time...

From the looks of the way they have done the Obi and Anakin sabers shipping now, the plaques only have the edition number and no edition size.

Sounds right Yoda is coming soon...MR makes high quality stuff I recommend them to anyone...

I would strongly recomend any & all of the Mini Saber's. I took the plunge early in the year and played catch up and I have been blow away for a relativly small $ investment. The detail is amazing and the quality is suberb.

AZOGGG!!! Love the new banner!

I too have some of the minis, and the Vader and the Luke (Ep VI) are probably my faves. :dance

Thanks BDR, I have the Walmart exclusive weathered .45 obi wan saber coming soon

Azog, When did Walmart get an exclusive? Is it upcoming, or have I been snoozing and missed another.

Ox, it is an older exclusive. It was in Wallmart for a short period of time.

Mike
:ted

Yes like Mike said, it was an older exclusive with a run of 1500, it suddenly appeared on Walmart.com for about a day and is not out of stock again....I would check Wall world often as that opens from time to time.

Man I wish I had the ready cash to get some of this Master Replica stuff, but sadly most of these pieces (especially the ones I'd most want) are just way out of my price range, even more so by the time it lands on my shores down here. I'd especially love to get Han's blaster, but I just can't see that happening to be honest, just too pricey for me.

I do however have Vader's Empire Strikes Back FX Lightsaber on the way, so that's something at least...now if only they'd make a Dooku and a Yoda FX Saber.

Sev.

Sev, the rumor-mill has it that a Dooku FX saber is in the works for next year, I believe a Mace Fx saber as well.

Haven't heard anything about a Yoda FX, but I would be all over that one too.

I know nothing about release schedules and products...so forgive my ignorance. How much are these clone trooper helmets and how much are they going for?

Gaz, the blue and red helmets have an ES of 750 and retail for $399. Dealers had the blue one for less, and the red one was exclusive to the MR site. The red one is sold out, and the blue one is mostly sold out. There also is a white helmet that retails for $350 (I think) and is an open edition.

Back