PDA

View Full Version : Official NECA Terminator Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36

Cryoguns
10-12-2009, 09:11 PM
I tossed the NECA Final Battle's extra head and upgrade my old McFarlane figure. Made a HUGE difference! Looks like he rolled right off the tanker :D (aside from having too many grenades left...)

Cobra King
10-12-2009, 09:30 PM
I tossed the NECA Final Battle's extra head and upgrade my old McFarlane figure. Made a HUGE difference! Looks like he rolled right off the tanker :D (aside from having too many grenades left...)

i did the same thing and you are right the new head makes a huge improvement

a-dev
10-13-2009, 07:14 AM
I have a feeling Tankman sculpted these figures with that very much in mind. 8 years on (if I'm right) that McF figure finally lives up to its billing. Another reason these NECA figures are my favourite of this year and thats even amongst all my Hot Toys purchases.

Cryoguns
10-13-2009, 10:07 AM
I have a feeling Tankman sculpted these figures with that very much in mind. 8 years on (if I'm right) that McF figure finally lives up to its billing. Another reason these NECA figures are my favourite of this year and thats even amongst all my Hot Toys purchases.

I wondered about that as well. Seemed like an awfully nice cooincidence that the NECA head just wedges right in there with no real modifications. I do want to go back and add a ball joint to be more permanent though. That McFarlane head is going in the trash :monkey4

Platty
10-13-2009, 05:45 PM
These are in stock now on play.com but i'm skint! Can't wait to get paid so I can order them

Wolf873
10-15-2009, 11:02 AM
Just got the Battle Damaged and Cyberdyne Showdown figures, they are awesome :D, though sculpting on BD version is much more accurate. Are any of these going to be released in 18inch line or just the Mall figure or Pescerado (however its spelled) ?

Should I get all :P? I already have the endo 8" and 18" from earlier releases, don't like the newer endo: face is awkward.

Bezzerkerr
10-15-2009, 11:17 AM
I would love an 18" NECA Arnold

Terminator or Conan, doesn't matter.

Batfreak
10-15-2009, 11:33 AM
i did have that old macfarlane figure but i HATE statue figures, i'd rather have more articulation and create my own poses then have a mini statuette.

eckkert
10-16-2009, 05:31 AM
I would love an 18" NECA Arnold

Terminator or Conan, doesn't matter.

Me too.. 12 inch is too small.

Series600
10-16-2009, 06:21 AM
After the 12 inch Final Battle... these figures would be complete with an 18 inch Cyberdyne Showdown.

Bezzerkerr
10-16-2009, 06:24 AM
After the 12 inch Final Battle... these figures would be complete with an 18 inch Cyberdyne Showdown.

18" Cyberdine Showdown, would be a BEST SELLING figure.

Matt S
10-17-2009, 08:26 PM
Finally saw wave 2 at TRU - got em all, including the Endo
I've been thinking long and hard about these two waves, but here are my favs, in order of their coolness (IMO)

12" Arnie Pescadero Escape - gotta love the bigger figs
7" Cyberdyne Showdown - great fig! Excellent accessories. This is the Terminator 2 fig I've always wanted
7" Final Battle...gotta love 2 heads, cool detail
7" Man or Machine - cool fig - very cool arm detail
7" Pescadero Escape - weakest of the Arnie figs - sun glasses in this scale = not good
7" Endo Battle Damage - as terrible as the wave 1 figure, but with a cool accessory -
7" Endo - ONLY FIG I PASSED ON...Horrible head....inferior to the Cult Classics one and without that incredible base, couldnt justify the cost of this one.......

Thanks, NECA, Tankman - fantastic 2 waves, overall! Bring on more!!!!

Morbach
10-18-2009, 08:32 AM
Finally saw wave 2 at TRU - got em all, including the Endo I've been thinking long and hard about these two waves, but here are my favs, in order of their coolness (IMO) 12" Arnie Pescadero Escape - gotta love the bigger figs 7" Cyberdyne Showdown - great fig! Excellent accessories. This is the Terminator 2 fig I've always wanted 7" Final Battle...gotta love 2 heads, cool detail 7" Man or Machine - cool fig - very cool arm detail 7" Pescadero Escape - weakest of the Arnie figs - sun glasses in this scale = not good 7" Endo Battle Damage - as terrible as the wave 1 figure, but with a cool accessory - 7" Endo - ONLY FIG I PASSED ON...Horrible head....inferior to the Cult Classics one and without that incredible base, couldnt justify the cost of this one....... Thanks, NECA, Tankman - fantastic 2 waves, overall! Bring on more!!!! I am going to have to check out my TrU now. :duff

Valfar
10-19-2009, 08:49 AM
I wish our POS TRU would get these in!..we only get a few New Moon figures and Gears of War..thats about it.

Voorhees27
10-19-2009, 09:13 AM
I wish our POS TRU would get these in!..we only get a few New Moon figures and Gears of War..thats about it.

Hey at least i'm not alone, it must be a TRU(Canada) thing. TRU blows all kinds of ass up here. My local figure shop got them in though at $20 a piece.

MaulFan
10-19-2009, 09:15 AM
Nowhere local has had these yet for me.

Bezzerkerr
10-19-2009, 09:24 AM
I combed all local FYEs.

Not yet In-Stock.

Looking for:

12" Final Battle

7" Cyberdyne Showdown

DARK-SIDE
10-21-2009, 12:19 AM
http://pic.actoys.net/attachment/Mon_0910/136_36826_f36c13535d00450.jpg

http://pic.actoys.net/attachment/Mon_0910/136_36826_382d95d336c8463.jpg

http://pic.actoys.net/attachment/Mon_0910/136_36826_03350cce77d91eb.jpg

http://pic.actoys.net/attachment/Mon_0910/136_36826_8d01bc01cf9a4a3.jpg

http://pic.actoys.net/attachment/Mon_0910/136_36826_367df0d04fdde5d.jpg

http://pic.actoys.net/attachment/Mon_0910/136_36826_93b9933204fb220.jpg

http://pic.actoys.net/attachment/Mon_0910/136_36826_8a0084e52a86ebc.jpg

http://pic.actoys.net/attachment/Mon_0910/136_36826_430dc013118bf0e.jpg

got some stuff from the 1/6 scale models
but the gatling gun seems a little short ……
whatever,it looks cool enough.:banana

yele32
10-21-2009, 12:59 AM
Looks great!!!

EndIessRAlN
10-21-2009, 08:16 AM
Fantastic job. Especially with the grenade launcher. Those poses look wicked.

highlanderpdx
10-21-2009, 09:19 AM
I want the granade launcher, I am having a hell of a time finding any weapons for arnie in 1/6 scale, where did u get them?

A.L.I.E.N
10-21-2009, 09:23 AM
Can't wait for the Cyberdyne showdown 12" version! Get that chain gun :rock

eckkert
10-21-2009, 09:57 AM
http://pic.actoys.net/attachment/Mon_0910/136_36826_93b9933204fb220.jpg

Looks too good, the details are Outstanding he looks so real, beatiful. :naughty
I hope the figure is avaiable soon in 18inch, many many waiting for this (Moviemaniacs.com).

a-dev
10-21-2009, 10:29 AM
Can't wait for the Cyberdyne showdown 12" version! Get that chain gun :rock

?? I didn't hear anything about a 12" Cyberdyne showdown figure :confused:

CelticPredator
10-21-2009, 12:36 PM
Yep. Coming out soon Dev.

a-dev
10-21-2009, 12:38 PM
Its my understanding that a 12" Final Battle figure is coming out soon, not a Cyberdyne Showdown. I can't find anything about that. You guys happen to have any links?

A.L.I.E.N
10-21-2009, 12:40 PM
I just presumed :( sorry dude!

DARK-SIDE
10-21-2009, 05:33 PM
granade launcher made by DRAGON (back to 2001),
for 1/6 scale vietnam US amry figures,
and it's plastic.

NECA, please release a 12inch Cyberdyne Showdown T800!!!
we all need it so much!!

DARK-SIDE
11-01-2009, 10:20 PM
12" Final Battle
where are you ??

cr`
11-02-2009, 06:27 PM
how are the paint apps for you guys? i had to rummage through dozen before i can find one that is just barely passable. series 1 had some paint issues, but this series 2... when you look at a dozen figures and they all have their eyes painted sloppily, it's just scary.

i even asked the store manager if i could just go and pick my choice from their other stores, to see i could find a decent one. she said no - since i pre-ordered from that particular branch, that's where i should pick it up. "why would you need to go to another store. there are still so many here?", she said. yeah, and they all look like crap. picked a pair, the best among the worst of the worst. and i'm not happy.

Valfar
11-02-2009, 06:30 PM
Like the Gears of War figures i found and bought,these are very hit or miss with paint application..I was going to get the Arnie with gattling gun but, his hair was sloopy and had a lazy eye..so, i went with the final battle Arnie they had at my LCS instead, that figure is awesome.I also noticed out of a few final battle figures..the damaged arm was almost clean on one and the other(i bought) had lots of blood on it.

Platty
11-02-2009, 08:09 PM
Paint really is an area Neca needs to improve on. They're great figures but in terms of paint, Mcfarlane has them beat.

I hope when it comes to ordering my Final BAttle and Mini gun Arnie's, the paint is good on them.

Matt S
11-02-2009, 08:19 PM
Their GOW series seems to be the most consistent line...I've never seen a figure that had a bad paint app - cannot say the same for the Terminator line...

toyrewind
11-03-2009, 08:35 AM
<snip>
7" Endo - ONLY FIG I PASSED ON...Horrible head....inferior to the Cult Classics one and without that incredible base, couldnt justify the cost of this one.......

Thanks, NECA, Tankman - fantastic 2 waves, overall! Bring on more!!!!

I know what you mean...

Here's a comparison head shot of the cult classic and the t2 endo. I'm wondering if it's a factory defect or something coz it's basically the same mold. One sleepy terminator there. :lol Are all endoskeleton's sculpted this way?

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/74/necacompare.jpg

cr`
11-03-2009, 01:14 PM
not a defect, it's purposely re-sculpted that way, to make it more 'angry' looking. problem is, the left eye and the right eye are not symmetrical to each other, making the endo looks stupid instead of menacing.

Bezzerkerr
11-03-2009, 05:40 PM
nice comparison toyrewind.

I picked up Cyberdyne Showdown and I'm very happy. I've been waiting 18 years for this figure. The head sculpt is OK, Minigun makes up for it.

http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt163/Bezzerkerr/IMGA0237-1.jpg http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt163/Bezzerkerr/IMGA0230-1.jpg http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt163/Bezzerkerr/IMGA0238-1.jpg

http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt163/Bezzerkerr/IMGA0240-1.jpg http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt163/Bezzerkerr/IMGA0233-1.jpg

http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt163/Bezzerkerr/IMGA0236-1.jpg My Favorite Arnold figures ! ! ! http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt163/Bezzerkerr/IMGA0242-1.jpg

Platty
11-03-2009, 05:48 PM
Great pictures mate! Looks ace.

a-dev
11-07-2009, 12:55 PM
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/74/necacompare.jpg

The original Cult classics endo head doesn't look that great either really. The eyes are a bit too manic and the jaw pistons are big bulky things. I think they improved those on the new one. Pity the eyes are worse what with the 'evil' browline seemingly sculpted as though it is capable of movement and human expression. McFarlane's remains the best endo-head in that scale.

Tankman seemed to suggest that the factories in china are at fault for how the new endoskull turned out - how can that be the case? What could have happened there?

Anywho, I have all my Arnie T-800s and completed my planned customs. Swapping parts was easy...well pulling the arms out required brute force and I've still got the remnants of the welts on my hands to prove it but it can be done..and without any breakage - the shoulder joint is solid and strong, it doesn't snap even though it seems like it will.

And I can't post pics!! Its just killing me.

Platty
11-07-2009, 04:38 PM
Hi mate! Look forward to the pics if you ever do get to posting any.

So, what are the customs you have made, any details?

Thanks.

a-dev
11-07-2009, 10:48 PM
I'm glad you asked Shakey! :D Mind you, you won't be! :lol

All my customs are doable by anyone, no special skill required, and I've got NECA to thank for this for making the figures so excellent in the first place. I showed my gratitude by buying 24 of these figures, 4 of those being endoskeletons, the rest an army of mini-schwarzenneggers.

I made with partswapping:

-SWAT shootout T-800 (required undamaged left arm and undamaged left knee - Cyberdyne showdown - but damage to the face and chest - Final Battle + appropriate accessories) You may recall he doesn't sustain the knee damage till after he leaps off the liquid nitrogen tanker truck thus simply using the Final battle legs wouldn't do.

-Steel mill fight T-800 (essentially the NECA articulated version of what we got in the McFarlane MM4 figure - this one needed an undamaged left arm from Cyberdyne showdown)

-Uncle Bob T-800 (from the 'enrique' scenes. Just a Cyberdyne showdown figure with Pescadero's gloveless hands) Tried shaping his hand into a thumbs up but it wouldn't stay in position, I was going for the scene when Sarah is musing about how he was the best father figure John could have had.

-an altered Pescadero T-800, for the pose when he emerges from the elevator in slow-mo and sarah sees him for the first time....this was quite **** of me but I really wanted the exact pose which the standard Pescadero Escape figure cannot achieve with the right arm only bending 90 degrees. I swapped it out for the right arm of a spare McFarlane MM4 which is sculpted in a 45degree angle. And with the McFarlane hand switched for a Pescadero hand he now holds the shotgun up exactly like in that brief moment of the film. I told you, **** :rolleyes: Now the McFarlane arm doesn't attach into the NECA shoulder socket quite right...in fact I can't even remember how or if its connected. However it is held in place at least by the jacket. Its a bit wobbly but it can hold the pose I want.

-NECA endoskeleton with McFarlane MMV endoskull - lads, do this one. The NECA figure is infinitely improved with the Mcfarlane head. The body was more accurate than McFarlanes to begin with and now that Ive gotten rid of that grumpy old man headsculpt in favour of the McFarlane endoskull I feel I have the perfect endoskeleton figure in this scale minus a chrome finish and light-up eyes. I recommend keeping the neck and pistons intact on the NECA and only bringing the McFarlane head across. You can hollow out the socket on the McFarlane head to fit the balljoint. I did this using a few different small screwdriver heads. Crude but I'm too afraid to use a dremmel.

-Pescadero T-800 w/out sunglasses - (Pescadero body, MoM head) simple headswap which the figures were designed to do anyway.

-Man or Machine w/ modified endo arm (created new hand from McFarlane endo parts and used less bloody and more shiny forearm from a NECA endoskeleton) Wasn't happy with how the endo arm degraded from proto-to-production so made a new one.

And this is what I did with the rest of my uncustomised T-800s:

-1 Cyberdyne showdown fully kitted out with mini-gun for 'taking care of the police'

-1 Cyberdyne showdown w/axe for smashing stuff! (remembered I had an axehead from an old MooreActionCollectibles Buffy figure which coincidentally looked exactly like the axe he used in the film. I attached the axehead to a less wonky looking handle et voila ...wasn't going to bother creating this since its a minor scene but it looks cool and he poses well with it)

-1 Cyberdyne showdown reloading grenade launcher, went for the Sideshow PF pose here

-1 Cyberdyne Showdown with just pistol from the cyberdyne lobby "I insist"...again pretty minor scene but it was in my head for some reason

-1 Pescadero escape for use actually in the mall scene when he strides towards the T-1000 firing the shotgun 2-handed

-1 Pescadero Escape again for the mall scene for the first hand-to-hand fight scene. This is one where I really hope NECA do the T-1000, otherwise he'll be spare with no one to fight

-1 Man or Machine to keep as an unchanged example of the figure.

-1 Final Battle for lowering into the molten steel

-1 Final Battle for shaking hands with my McFarlane Sarah Connor

-1 Final Battle for firing last grenade into T-1000

-1 Final Battle for being impaled by T-1000 whilst reaching for grenade launcher...again really hoping NECA actually make the T-1000

Ultimately all this customising and partswapping left some things spare so I've been trying to create unique stuff out of it - one of these things being a Cyberdyne Showdown figure just before he puts on the glove over his now exposed endo arm. I had a CS figure who was completely intact apart from his left arm which he'd donated to another custom. So he received the left arm from a McFarlane MM4 T-800 and I gave him a portion of wrist and the endoskeleton hand from a Man or Machine figure. However Ive yet to attach this arm to a satisfying degree, it falls off. I also went to the bother of attaching a displaced NECA endoskeleton head onto a McFarlane endo body which doesn't look great but I'll use as background diorama fodder.

I bought:

6 Final Battle
6 Cyberdyne Showdown
5 pescadero escape
3 Man or machine
2 first wave endoskeleton
2 second wave endoskeleton

Now lets just see if this is the longest post of all time....:o

a-dev
11-08-2009, 09:13 PM
I think I just killed this thread for a bit! :lol

Yep..worthless without pics indeed.

-=LoneWolf=-
11-09-2009, 01:38 AM
Yep..worthless without pics indeed.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

DARK-SIDE
11-09-2009, 05:04 AM
no new release
no new pics
boring !!!!
where's Tankman ?

a-dev
11-09-2009, 07:39 AM
:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

:lol

where's Tankman ?

I'm going to optimistically assume hes currently hard at work on the T-1000!

eckkert
11-09-2009, 10:10 PM

No, no forget it he works on the 18inch Pescadero figure. :D

tankman
11-09-2009, 10:26 PM

Oh yeah the T1000 is a must in my book. Terminator 1 I'm hoping will happen and I get to sculpt it. So many cool things are waiting.

DARK-SIDE
11-10-2009, 02:25 AM
so , will NECA release 12inch BD version this month???

a-dev
11-10-2009, 06:53 AM
Oh yeah the T1000 is a must in my book. Terminator 1 I'm hoping will happen and I get to sculpt it. So many cool things are waiting.

Excellent. I like the sound of this, thanks for posting. I really hope the current batch of figures are doing as well as they deserve to so we can get more. I don't think I exaggerate to say that they are quite possibly my favourite figures in my collection which includes Hot Toys stuff obviously. I'll undoubtedly buy the Hot Toys versions too but I still enjoy the 7" scale and those are cheaper so I can buy multiples as I have done.

Also great to know that T1 is a possibility. It'd only be about time someone did it!

eckkert
11-10-2009, 02:40 PM
Nice to hear Tankman, especially the news with the T1 figure !
IMO is the first one the best one, Arnold played simply too good, a real machine and the atmosphere... phenomenal !!

But one question: Why NECA didn't produce a 18inch figure ?
I mean NECA releases so many characters from lesser known movies like "AMERICAN PSYCHO" or "BEETLEJUICE" and from a masterpiece like TERMINATOR , nothing ?!??!?!

I don´t understand this, sry :sick

... and sry for bad english.

Captain EO
11-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Anyone have any pics of the 12" figures next to any Hot Toys figures? Just wondering how it'll look displayed with my Hot Toys figures... :D

landei
11-10-2009, 04:30 PM
Nice to hear Tankman, especially the news with the T1 figure !
IMO is the first one the best one, Arnold played simply too good, a real machine and the atmosphere... phenomenal !!

But one question: Why NECA didn't produce a 18inch figure ?
I mean NECA releases so many characters from lesser known movies like "AMERICAN PSYCHO" or "BEETLEJUICE" and from a masterpiece like TERMINATOR , nothing ?!??!?!

I don´t understand this, sry :sick

... and sry for bad english.
I think NECA have no license for 18" , anyway a big CONAN or TERMINATOR figure would be a dream.. :naughty
#

CSM1976
11-11-2009, 10:55 AM
Anyone have any pics of the 12" figures next to any Hot Toys figures? Just wondering how it'll look displayed with my Hot Toys figures... :D

Its not a picture but I think they go great together. Perfect scale to eachother.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NueTMYUiM5o&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NueTMYUiM5o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Zappy
11-11-2009, 06:45 PM
so , will NECA release 12inch BD version this month???

Wondering the same thing. When is this coming out???? :huh

Bezzerkerr
11-11-2009, 07:40 PM
Wondering the same thing. When is this coming out???? :huh

it's gotta come out sometime soon.

Im very tired going into Toys R US, combing the action figure isles, and acting like i'm looking for my kids when a MILF walks by.

what a life i live.

eckkert
11-12-2009, 10:56 AM
YEah, mcfarlane makes a 18inch TERMINATOR 1 figure , the COMPANY ARE BACK !!! A BEATIFUL DAY :chew

Bezzerkerr
11-12-2009, 12:54 PM
YEah, mcfarlane makes a 18inch TERMINATOR 1 figure

did i miss something? i never heard of this ! ! !

McFarlane 18" T1 figure, is this new / old ... coming soon ?

pictures, links ... info PLEASE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Johnny Utah
11-12-2009, 02:04 PM
I looked at the McFarlane site...nothing anywhere about T1. Dunno what he's talking about.

Bezzerkerr
11-12-2009, 02:21 PM
I looked at the McFarlane site...nothing anywhere about T1. Dunno what he's talking about.

thanks for checking.

Johnny Utah
11-12-2009, 05:09 PM
I actually can't go in the forums there without overdosing from Halo threads.

Valfar
11-12-2009, 07:26 PM
it's gotta come out sometime soon.

Im very tired going into Toys R US, combing the action figure isles, and acting like i'm looking for my kids when a MILF walks by.

what a life i live.

Man, who gives a crap about other people.You could die any day from anything so, i would not sweat it, worrying about what some cougar thinks of you combing the pegs at TRU.Hell, when i buy stuff sometimes at TRU and get that one jack ass that says "gift receipt?" and i say no and they roll their eyes..F'em they work at TRU thats laughable enough IMO, especially when they are my age..i just give them the cold,emotionless stare and they seem to turn passive.I only had to deal with people like that maybe once or twice since i was 16.

Morbach
11-12-2009, 08:50 PM
Yeah, people who judge like that don't matter. You just got to be confident. Cougars rule but don't ever try and impress anyone.

Johnny Utah
11-16-2009, 06:20 AM
This time last year thequarterbin.com reported on NECA making new Arnold as the T-800 figures...I was SO stoked! Now a year later, I have one of my all-time Grails. I hope NECA see the potential here and make T1 as well.

Morbach
11-16-2009, 08:11 AM
This time last year thequarterbin.com reported on NECA making new Arnold as the T-800 figures...I was SO stoked! Now a year later, I have one of my all-time Grails. I hope NECA see the potential here and make T1 as well.

A T1 would rock. :rock

YEah, mcfarlane makes a 18inch TERMINATOR 1 figure , the COMPANY ARE BACK !!! A BEATIFUL DAY :chew

:slap :slap :confused: :confused: Think before you speak.

Morbach
11-16-2009, 08:15 AM
And I am still awaiting my TRU to get in the BD T-800. These mothers take forever! :blah

Platty
11-16-2009, 09:37 AM
Gonna give a big thanks in here to A-dev. Hooked me up with the McFarlane T2 Arnie grenade launcher & bandolier, the Neca final battle grenade launcher (purposefully for the strap, I didn't know he was sending that!) and man or machine pistol, all because i'd lost my accessories from my McFarlane figure. What a guy!

Imbalance
11-18-2009, 05:29 PM

Terminator....'Clix...?

-=LoneWolf=-
11-18-2009, 08:28 PM
did i miss something? i never heard of this ! ! !

McFarlane 18" T1 figure, is this new / old ... coming soon ?

pictures, links ... info PLEASE ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

:slap :slap :confused: :confused: Think before you speak.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

a-dev
11-21-2009, 01:24 PM
Gonna give a big thanks in here to A-dev. Hooked me up with the McFarlane T2 Arnie grenade launcher & bandolier, the Neca final battle grenade launcher (purposefully for the strap, I didn't know he was sending that!) and man or machine pistol, all because i'd lost my accessories from my McFarlane figure. What a guy!

I'm glad you received those. It's the first time I ever sent anything to anyone so I wasn't certain all would work out well. Yeah I figured I'd send that spare neca grenade launcher too in case you wanted to add the strap to the mcfarlane one, a little detail they forgot about. Or you just have an extra neca grenade launcher, doesn't matter to me as I'd no use for it.

Anyway I see there's no news about the 12" final battle or any new announcements so I shall return to the Internet blackout I've been in for about 2 weeks now

MaulFan
11-22-2009, 08:18 PM
I finally snagged these two in a local TRU the other night. I really love NECA figures, for what they cost, you get some beautiful figures and you can build a nice collection without losing a lot of space or money. I just hope to see more depth to T2 besides Arnold, but not holding my breath.

CSM1976
11-23-2009, 06:56 PM
Are we even sure that Neca is still coming out with the 12" battle damaged T-800? The Neca site shows every figure but that one.

redefine
11-23-2009, 09:07 PM
I've heard about 12" BD T-800 from a local seller here in Thailand, who is also a NECA-McFarlane collector, that NECA is having problem with T2 license. I'm not sure if the license has run out of time or been bought by other company, but he said it might turn out like NECA 300 which they had once shown the prototype of Xerxes and Persian army figure set and it was never launched due to license problem. I've never seen the mentioned prototype so I'm not sure if he said true story or not.

Bezzerkerr
11-23-2009, 09:26 PM
That's horrible. I hope it's not true.

DARK-SIDE
11-24-2009, 01:32 AM
license problem ?
hope not
plz say something ,tankman !!

tankman
11-24-2009, 02:01 AM
I've heard about 12" BD T-800 from a local seller here in Thailand, who is also a NECA-McFarlane collector, that NECA is having problem with T2 license. I'm not sure if the license has run out of time or been bought by other company, but he said it might turn out like NECA 300 which they had once shown the prototype of Xerxes and Persian army figure set and it was never launched due to license problem. I've never seen the mentioned prototype so I'm not sure if he said true story or not.

That guy told you BS man.

redefine
11-24-2009, 02:21 AM
That guy told you BS man.

I hope it's really BS.

Morbach
11-24-2009, 11:21 AM
So we might not get the 12" battle damaged? You're ????ing joking! :mad:

Bezzerkerr
11-24-2009, 11:22 AM
if Tankman is who he says he is...i'd believe him and disregard the rumors.

tankman
11-24-2009, 06:22 PM
if Tankman is who he says he is...i'd believe him and disregard the rumors.

The boss man wanted to wait on the next 12 inch figure. The 7 inch Terminators have sold very well but the 12 incher isn't what he wanted sells wise. I'm not sure when the next one will be coming out but I think it's the figure fans want more than the one we have out now. I for one want this guy to come out 18inchs. I do have 2 test shots of the next 12 inch figure and it's really nice. The 7 inch line has done very very well and we might have more fun Terminator stuff coming soon. Wait and see.

r5150s
11-24-2009, 06:36 PM
can we see the test shots ? so the battle damaged one is not coming out this December ?

Rob

Johnny Utah
11-24-2009, 07:19 PM
Hey Kyle now that Randy confirmed we would be seeing more Terminator figures from NECA at Toyfair can you give any insight as to what it may be? This time last year we knew you were sculpting Arnold, any hints?

oleck
11-24-2009, 09:45 PM
I for one want this guy to come out 18inchs.
me too, too few large figures in the last time, unfortunately

tankman
11-24-2009, 10:49 PM
Hey Kyle now that Randy confirmed we would be seeing more Terminator figures from NECA at Toyfair can you give any insight as to what it may be? This time last year we knew you were sculpting Arnold, any hints?

Just wait and see. I think you'll be happy. The big Q is what other cool things do we have? It's a very enjoyable time to be a NECA.

Bezzerkerr
11-24-2009, 10:52 PM
thanks tank

Morbach
11-24-2009, 11:59 PM
So is the 12" coming out still? :dunno

Imbalance
11-25-2009, 11:00 AM
The boss man wanted to wait on the next 12 inch figure. The 7 inch Terminators have sold very well but the 12 incher isn't what he wanted sells wise. I'm not sure when the next one will be coming out but I think it's the figure fans want more than the one we have out now. I for one want this guy to come out 18inchs. I do have 2 test shots of the next 12 inch figure and it's really nice. The 7 inch line has done very very well and we might have more fun Terminator stuff coming soon. Wait and see.

Have you been sculpting anything smaller than 7"? Maybe 1.5"?

Just fishing...

Platty
11-25-2009, 11:06 AM
Find it mad that the 12" didn't sell as much as people at neca had hoped. It's a brilliant figure and neca should be proud of it, imo!

Good to know that with the release of the 2nd line the terminator figures aren't dead. Look forward to seeing what Neca comes up with! Hard to see what other arnold figures from T2 they could do, so i'm guessing it will be a couple of T100's or some T1 figures.

Still at a loss as to whether the 12" battle damage is coming out at all? Tankman?

I hope the next 12" figure is the cyberdine assault mini-gun version, or something entirely new.

a-dev
11-25-2009, 12:40 PM
Got my Internet back! No more awkward phonebrowsing! So without further adieu:

Sounds like promising news on the NECA Terminator front. Glad to hear the 7" line has done well if not the 12". I presume the T-1000 is a definite and the most obvious one to come next. I hope there'll be multiple versions like with the T-800 but I guess I understand that he might not be as good a seller as an Arnie figure. I won't type out my entire T-1000 wishlist again but the most important to me would be a non-battledamaged Robert Patrick.

The fact that he could 'heal' any 'wounds' and revert to a pristine state is what really set him apart visually from Arnie's T-800 and this undamaged state is how he appeared in the majority of the film. Plus we got two versions of battledamage from McFarlane already. So I really want a straight-up 'human' Robert Patrick here. It'd be the most useful to me.

Hopefully he'll have interchangeable parts and have a decent neutral (but could be about to move) leg pose and have similar articulation overall to the T-800s. Seriously looking forward to him because I did buy multiple Arnies in anticipation of setting up different 'dioramas' with the T-1000.

Now for the parts where I'm probably being over-optimistic! I'd love if the line would also include Sarah and John connor, I'd buy multiples of those for my set-ups. I'm probably an exception rather than a typical buyer there. Also my future war dioramas have loads of endoskeletons but no Resistance Soldiers to fight against so one or two of those would be cool. NECA will probably prefer to stick with main characters though, its not the Hasbro Star Wars line here where they've even just made the legendary Ice Cream Maker guy.

My other hopes would be box sets, vehicles and dioramas but I'm not sure if theres a recent history for this kind of thing from NECA -

T-800 on Harley
T-1000 in biker gear with police motorbike
frozen T-1000 and T-800 for the Hasta la Vista scene
T-800 with arm stuck in giant gears etc.

As to the 'other cool things' Tankman hinted at, hopefully I've already mentioned one or 2 of them, but T1 figures would be the 'coolest' thing I could conceive of. I have no doubt I'll be happy whatever we end up getting, even if my insane wishlists are not realised. Good times indeed.

Platty
11-25-2009, 01:18 PM
T-800 on Harley
T-1000 in biker gear with police motorbike
frozen T-1000 and T-800 for the Hasta la Vista scene
T-800 with arm stuck in giant gears etc.

Every one of those would be ace! Really would be a dream come true to have Arnie on the Harley fatboy.

Morbach
11-25-2009, 01:35 PM
They should do a Arnold and T-1000 box set of Arnold on the hood of the truck shooting at the T-100 driving.

a-dev
11-25-2009, 03:13 PM
They should do a Arnold and T-1000 box set of Arnold on the hood of the truck shooting at the T-100 driving.

That would also be a cool scene to represent. Although even a small portion of the tanker truck would probably be a big ask.

MaulFan
11-25-2009, 07:24 PM

What's the status with the license though. I've heard the ownership of the Terminator franchise is iffy again, does that impact current product license holders or are you grandfathered and still able to make things?

Even if the line ends, at least some cool figures came out of it. The coolness of T2 is very well captured in these figures. For overall figure, my favorites are Pescadero and Cyberdyne, they just really capture Arnie's posture and looking wielding those weaponds very well. BD looks great for the details in paint and sculpt but isn't a wow figure as far as holding the weapon, and Man or Machine is just cool for capturing that neat moment of the movie. I too really hope to see 12" BD though, I really want BD T-800 in my 12" T2 collection.

oleck
11-25-2009, 08:59 PM
Tankman is there any chance for an 18" Terminator ?

tankman
11-26-2009, 12:32 AM
Tankman is there any chance for an 18" Terminator ?

I haven't heard and I to really want it to be 18inches. Were not making many 18inch figures now days and it would be a real shame not to get the Terminator 18 inches. TRU wanted only 12 and that's why we went that way because they ordered so many. I'm not sure when the BD is coming out and I have to back in NJ and fans will love it I would think. Myself I like the 18 inch scale best. I'm thinking how great a Terminator and Predator would be.

Johnny Utah
11-26-2009, 07:03 AM
I didn't get the Hot Toys Predator because it isn't as accurate as what Kyle would get it. Look at NECA's Alien compared to HT's. Way more accurate. I just want to know if we're getting more Arnold(like new sculpts) next year.

toyrewind
11-26-2009, 08:31 AM
..with John Connor
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2792/4136188378_dd19b6f87e_o.jpghttp://farm3.static.flickr.com/2588/4136188472_5262378a2c_o.jpg

Morbach
11-26-2009, 09:35 AM
Sweet pics man.

Johnny Utah
11-26-2009, 01:29 PM
Hey Kyle - sorry to mention horror stuff in this thread but I really wanna know - Randy mentioned here:

Yes, we have re-acquired the rights to Freddy and Jason. Michael Myers is not part of the New Line franchise but we do have the classic Michael Myers rights as well. We are working on figures from the remake of Nightmare on Elm Street (new Freddy Krueger pictured above) and at least two figures will be out for the release of the film with possibly more to follow. We have also begun work on a definitive classic original ANOES Freddy to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of the Elm Street franchise. There will be more news on both Jason and Freddy come Toy Fair.

Will we be seeing new Michael figures along with Jason and Freddy?

oleck
11-26-2009, 05:11 PM
I haven't heard and I to really want it to be 18inches. Were not making many 18inch figures now days and it would be a real shame not to get the Terminator 18 inches. TRU wanted only 12 and that's why we went that way because they ordered so many. I'm not sure when the BD is coming out and I have to back in NJ and fans will love it I would think. Myself I like the 18 inch scale best. I'm thinking how great a Terminator and Predator would be.

Thx 4 ur answer TANKMAN
Yes, this two are so important and so famous in the whole world, would be so great too see a 1/4 scale figure of both.
I still have hope.

viezure
11-27-2009, 03:57 PM
Got the 12 incher today, looks amazing, spot on likeness

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1232/22900066.jpg (http://img205.imageshack.us/i/22900066.jpg/)
http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/8928/59712503.jpg (http://img512.imageshack.us/i/59712503.jpg/)
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/4852/86816872.jpg (http://img260.imageshack.us/i/86816872.jpg/)
http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/668/35207426.jpg (http://img205.imageshack.us/i/35207426.jpg/)
http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/9555/img35181.jpg (http://img163.imageshack.us/i/img35181.jpg/)

a-dev
11-27-2009, 04:13 PM
My Arnie Army

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1021.jpg

My Endo army

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1010.jpg

Final Battle T-800 w/undamaged arm

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1036.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1034.jpg

T-800 post-SWAT shootout

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1037.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1040.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1042.jpg

T-800 cyberdyne w/axe

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1044.jpg

T-800 Pescadero 'emerging from elevator'

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1047.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1048.jpg

viezure
11-27-2009, 04:20 PM
It looks like an episode from robot chicken lol :D

But you know what the funny thing is, the 12 incher holds up very well next to the hot toys terminator stuff, especially considering the price difference.

a-dev
11-27-2009, 04:29 PM
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1049.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1050.jpg

^T-800 'emerging from elevator' from behind. Note the McFarlane arm

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1055.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1058.jpg

^Uncle Bob T-800

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1064.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1067.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1069.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1070.jpg

^McFarlane T-800

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1072.jpg

^McFarlane T-800 neck socket fits the balljoint from the NECA figure, however you do have to destroy beyond salvage the NECA figure in order to get it out.

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1075.jpg

^My old Battledamaged arm McFarlane custom, now with changes including NECA jacket, added blood paint and wires. The NECA arm is not properly incorporated though - its only bluetacked on!

a-dev
11-27-2009, 04:41 PM
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1078.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1080.jpg
^McFarlane T-800 custom again - the BD arm still has elbow articulation - one thing mine has over the NECA figure

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1082.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1083.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1086.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1090.jpg
^my Man or Machine custom - I suspect I made the hand too big

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1097.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1099.jpg
^Cyberdyne lobby "I insist"

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1102.jpg
^unplanned custom using spare parts

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1096.jpg
^Pescadero Escape without sunglasses

a-dev
11-27-2009, 04:53 PM
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1012.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1013.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1014.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1015.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1018.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1019.jpg

^NECA endoskeletons with McFarlane heads, McFarlane endoskeletons with NECA heads etc.

a-dev
11-27-2009, 06:20 PM
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00108.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00109.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00114.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00067.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00112.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00101.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00118.jpg

Crappier quality phone cam pics. All my pics are pretty crap really. I just don't have the patience to properly stage my photos, get the right lighting etc.

MaulFan
11-27-2009, 07:33 PM
Hey, you're having fun, which is what counts. My personal computer's down right now so I'm not able to upload photos but once I can I have some stuff in mind with these guys. I enjoy having BD T-800 that's posable, it can range from shooting the grenade to something more solemn like "I know now why you cry, but it's something I can never do."

Morbach
11-27-2009, 08:53 PM
Man, that bd version truly looks great.

tankman
11-27-2009, 09:11 PM
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00108.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00109.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00114.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00112.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00101.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00118.jpg

Crappier quality phone cam pics. All my pics are pretty crap really. I just don't have the patience to properly stage my photos, get the right lighting etc.

So cool seeing fans do cool things with something I got to help create. The Terminators look like they turned out really good. I do hope we will one day be able to fix the endo to look the way it should. It's fun for me to see the Arnold I did and year ago and see how it looks compared to the one I did 8 years ago. Man where did 8 years go?
We have more cool Terminator stuff coming.

tankman
11-27-2009, 09:20 PM
I didn't get the Hot Toys Predator because it isn't as accurate as what Kyle would get it. Look at NECA's Alien compared to HT's. Way more accurate. I just want to know if we're getting more Arnold(like new sculpts) next year.

Thanks man but if you really like the Predator you should go ahead and get the HT figure. I feel the same way knowing HT can make this figure more accurate but it's still a way cool figure. I just got it myself a few days ago and it's a way fun figure. Sure it needs bigger legs,feet and a few other things but all in all very cool. Maybe we'll see a NECA Predator 1 figure one day. I hope so because I would do my best to make it really accurate. I got the CM Predator and it's nice but still not near dead on enough to the movie like it should be.

tankman
11-27-2009, 09:29 PM
Hey Kyle - sorry to mention horror stuff in this thread but I really wanna know - Randy mentioned here:

Yes, we have re-acquired the rights to Freddy and Jason. Michael Myers is not part of the New Line franchise but we do have the classic Michael Myers rights as well. We are working on figures from the remake of Nightmare on Elm Street (new Freddy Krueger pictured above) and at least two figures will be out for the release of the film with possibly more to follow. We have also begun work on a definitive classic original ANOES Freddy to commemorate the 25th Anniversary of the Elm Street franchise. There will be more news on both Jason and Freddy come Toy Fair.

Will we be seeing new Michael figures along with Jason and Freddy?

Right now we don't have a new Myers planned. I wish we did because I love M Myers and would like to sculpt another one.
When we lost the license to Freddy and Jason a few years ago I wanted to cry. Lucky for us though Mez never did the figures Randy and I had in mind. They did do part 3, 4 and 6 Jason and we were hoping for to do those. We'll see what we end up doing but I will say we have some really cool thing for Freddy right now. I'm looking forward to making the head sculpts match the makeup from the movies. His Glove has a likeness also and we'll try to get that right. Part two isn't the best movie but his makeup was so scary in that one.

a-dev
11-28-2009, 12:11 AM
the 12 incher holds up very well next to the hot toys terminator stuff, especially considering the price difference.

I agree it isn't embarassed by the HT figures at all and just happens to be a perfect scale with them. And as an all-sculpted figure it may actually turn out better than HT inevitable effort in terms of proportions and the 'fit' of the clothes. The likeness may end up being better too - I think it outdoes the HT Dutch figure in its resemblance to Schwarzenegger. Obviously however I can't wait for the HT one and will definitely buy it.

Hey, you're having fun, which is what counts. My personal computer's down right now so I'm not able to upload photos but once I can I have some stuff in mind with these guys. I enjoy having BD T-800 that's posable, it can range from shooting the grenade to something more solemn like "I know now why you cry, but it's something I can never do."

Cool, I'll be looking forward to your pics. You have an eye for particular film moments and getting the lighting right. I wish I had proper dioramas for these figures, as it stands the only place I have that'd have been a better location to take photos than on top of my HT Tumbler shipping box is a mantlepiece! Also I don't have the greatest know-how about using a camera. I would have preferred in the case of my photo with the crawling BD T-800 that he be in focus rather than the T-1000 in the background but I wasn't sure how to do that. In any case I tried to replicate certain poses and certain camera angles that I know from the film and hope that people get the idea of how useful these figures are.

I was going to add film quotes to demonstrate what scenes I was thinking of but my staging of the photos isn't attractive enough in the least to really sell these moments. Still I hope you can envision the T-800 being lowered into the molten steel with Brad Fiedels theme playing, a guy in a helicopter saying ''He's got a goddamned Mini-gun!", and Sarah's monologue in the case of my Uncle Bob Terminator - "Seeing John with the machine it was suddenly all clear etc etc of all the would-be fathers that came and went over the years, this thing, this machine was the sanest choice"

So cool seeing fans do cool things with something I got to help create. The Terminators look like they turned out really good. I do hope we will one day be able to fix the endo to look the way it should. It's fun for me to see the Arnold I did and year ago and see how it looks compared to the one I did 8 years ago. Man where did 8 years go?
We have more cool Terminator stuff coming.

Did you sculpt the McFarlane MMV endo head? I think that looks pretty good on the NECA body and its easy to hollow out its neck to fit the balljoint which is what I did. Its a pity about the new head but when I get my dioramas going properly again its not totally wasted, it'll just go to the back as my 'out of focus' endoskeleton such as there was in the film!

Your MM4 T-800 is still a great figure and has finally now lived up to its potential. I guess the proportions aren't quite as accurate as your new figure but now that we have the new figure I can live with that. The pose is great and the leg positioning being more action-orientated offered me something in creating my "T-800 to be beaten up by the T-1000!" figure from the moments between when he almost cuts the T-1000 in half to before he sustains his final face battle damage.

Seriously can't wait to see the new stuff!

Platty
11-28-2009, 08:56 AM
Love what you've done with your figures, a-dev. I especially like these:

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1036.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1047.jpg

Great work on putting the McFarlane arm onto the neca body. It gives it a pose I wish the neca figure could achieve as standard.

The Cyberdine figure loading the grenade is pure bad ass. I am really tempted to buy 2 of the cyberdine figures just so I can display one like that along side the fully kitted-up mini gun Arnie.

Was it easy swapping the Mcfarlane arm onto the neca body?

Johnny Utah
11-28-2009, 01:20 PM
Right now we don't have a new Myers planned. I wish we did because I love M Myers and would like to sculpt another one.
When we lost the license to Freddy and Jason a few years ago I wanted to cry. Lucky for us though Mez never did the figures Randy and I had in mind. They did do part 3, 4 and 6 Jason and we were hoping for to do those. We'll see what we end up doing but I will say we have some really cool thing for Freddy right now. I'm looking forward to making the head sculpts match the makeup from the movies. His Glove has a likeness also and we'll try to get that right. Part two isn't the best movie but his makeup was so scary in that one.

I love the makeup especially in Part 2...Kevin Yagher's makeup was so damn cool in it...are you guys making a figure of him from that one?
Freddy's look in this scene is what I hope you nail Kyle:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK_Ee651da8

Platty
11-28-2009, 01:31 PM
Kyle no plans for some Modern warfare 2 figures?

:lol I'll take a Soap figure from any manufacturer right now.

Andr3w
11-28-2009, 01:39 PM
Great photos. Thanks for sharing.

a-dev
11-28-2009, 03:27 PM
Love what you've done with your figures, a-dev.

Great work on putting the McFarlane arm onto the neca body. It gives it a pose I wish the neca figure could achieve as standard.

The Cyberdine figure loading the grenade is pure bad ass. I am really tempted to buy 2 of the cyberdine figures just so I can display one like that along side the fully kitted-up mini gun Arnie.

Was it easy swapping the Mcfarlane arm onto the neca body?

The McFarlane arm (the right arm with elbow tightly bent) isn't completely secure in the socket of the NECA body. In fact, and for some reason I can't even remember for sure, I think the only way its staying on is the NECA jacket slightly wraps around the shoulder of the McFarlane arm keeping it in place. There is some sideways looseness if I manipulate it that you wouldn't expect of the original arm. However it looks seamless and as I said it holds in place without dropping out of pose, so I'm happy. The other thing is I did have to glue the hand on at a slightly unnatural angle, you might be able to tell from the pics. I did this, I think, because the orientation of wrist and palm etc otherwise didn't quite hold the gun at the precise angle I wanted even with the super-bent elbow of the McFarlane arm. So that wrist articulation is lost but it matters not since I always intended for this figure to have one pose only - the exact pose when sarah connor sees him coming out of the elevator at Pescadero in slow-mo. I just wish I had a Pescadero backdrop to display him against.

The Cyberdyne T-800 loading the grenade launcher is obviously inspired by the Sideshow PF which I don't have and wouldn't get despite my apparent Terminator fanatacism. This little figure will do me. It does look really cool. I knew I had to have one Cyberdyne T-800 using the grenade launcher. However the hands actually aren't sculpted to hold it in a firing position so theres no choice in the matter but to have him loading the weapon - obviously this required the McFarlane MM4 figure's M79 as the NECA one isn't jointed and has no moving parts. And hes holding a McFarlane grenade which is a bit too small but no one would notice. If you do decide to get a 2nd Cyberdyne figure you should have the ingredients. Your McFarlane T-800 gets the Grenade launcher from your second Cyberdyne, you'll probably want to unbend the stock as they all seem to be warped, and you give the McFarlane M79 to the NECA figure.

What I'm really happy about is that I was able to extract the neck-ball from 2 spare NECA torsos and use them in my 2 McFarlane T-800s so now the NECA heads are secure and don't have to worry about them falling off every time I touch the figures. Sadly it did mean carving those NECA torsos apart so they are now useless.

a-dev
11-30-2009, 05:47 PM
just a few other pics. I don't like seeing this thread dropping off the first page.

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00068.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00178.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00194.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00192.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00074.jpg

tankman
11-30-2009, 09:15 PM
just a few other pics. I don't like seeing this thread dropping off the first page.

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00068.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00178.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00194.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00192.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/DSC00074.jpg

Looking good. Lets see some more cool pics of this guy.

a-dev
11-30-2009, 09:22 PM
Darn it! Tonight I had an epiphany on how to more permanently attach the NECA right arm to my McFarlane custom below:

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1080.jpg

in the pic above the undamaged arm is merely held in by blutack which is obviously unsatisfying. Suddenly it occurs to me that I can simply do what I did to attach the battledamaged arm - glue the piece of the endoskeleton figure into which the shoulder is inserted onto the McFarlane body and use an endoskeleton's shoulder joint (which I discovered the 7" Aoshima endo's was most suitable) to replace the joint in the NECA arm. The pieces fit together comfortably, all articulation is retained and the endo pieces would be hidden perfectly by the jacket!

Except I'd need to carve off more of the underlying McFarlane body in order to get the endoskeletal socket both deep enough and lined up enough for the NECA arm to attach without sticking out awkwardly. Everything else done I set about doing that and no sooner have I begun carving when the blade slips and I almost slice the flesh off my thumb knuckle! :horror Not pleasant. The bleeding was heavy but seemed to slow down quickly so it can't be that bad. Its definitely the worst bit of battle damage I've sustained during all my amatuer customising though. I'm surprised its only happened for the first time now quite frankly. But the most annoying thing is I just want to get on with this job and I don't think I can risk it :banghead

Morbach
11-30-2009, 10:05 PM
Hope that knuckle is okay. Sounds sweet though. Post pics when it's done.

a-dev
12-01-2009, 12:05 AM
Done! I went and finished it. However I must go asleep. I'll get to pics tomorrow. Basically though it will look no different than the pics I already posted. I inserted endoskeleton shoulder jointing to both keep the right arm attached and allow it to move every which way - just like the NECA arm can on its own body. So I now can consider it a complete figure.

People will wonder why I bothered when all I've created is essentially the same as the NECA final battle figure with the phase 1 BD head. However I had this old McFarlane custom that I didn't want going to waste. It now benefits from a fully articulated right arm instead of that preposed 45degree angle arm and also my own battledamaged arm which has elbow articulation over the NECA version - that only has jointing in the shoulder. It also has a more dramatic positioning of the legs and this will look better when hes getting the crap beaten out of him by the T-1000 in the moments leading up to having his head rammed with the huge steel beam!

Now heres hoping I don't bleed to death in my sleep. :D

MaulFan
12-01-2009, 09:49 AM
One thing that really impresses me with the BD figure is the detailed paint on the hand, they really did a nice job of showing the little bits of exposed Endo and flesh beneath the glove as it was torn away, it could easily have been left at sculpt with no paint, I was surprised to see the detail work on it, and it really adds to the figure having that.

Bezzerkerr
12-01-2009, 10:17 AM
I was really looking forward to the 12" Battle Damaged.

This 7" is nice, but just doesn't do it for me.

a-dev
12-01-2009, 11:04 AM
One thing that really impresses me with the BD figure is the detailed paint on the hand, they really did a nice job of showing the little bits of exposed Endo and flesh beneath the glove as it was torn away, it could easily have been left at sculpt with no paint, I was surprised to see the detail work on it, and it really adds to the figure having that.

True, although the paint apps vary from figure to figure. On some the blood and/or silver is misplaced or drowns the sculpted detail. Not too bad overall though.

Theres a few details that really impress alright - who knew that the M79 grenade launcher broke at the stock in the film? I didn't know until this figure. Also the bandoliers are individually sculpted for scene accuracy. I happened to notice on a recent viewing of the film that when in the Cyberdyne building the bandolier's strap looped over and partially concealed the buckle on T-800s back - exactly like the figure. Meanwhile all the scenes in the Steel mill at the end have the buckle exposed and at his front left shoulder which the figure again replicates. Clearly the film was studied with a kind of obsessive detail that couldn't fail to disappoint any Terminator fan and 7" figure collector.

MaulFan
12-01-2009, 07:49 PM
I actually am going to watch T2 carefully next time, I'm sure the broken stock was done because it's accurrate, but I never noticed that about it and I'm curious where it happens in the film, there's no moment that stood out like, ooh the grenade launcher got broken, must just be a subtle thing.

tankman
12-02-2009, 01:46 AM
True, although the paint apps vary from figure to figure. On some the blood and/or silver is misplaced or drowns the sculpted detail. Not too bad overall though.

Theres a few details that really impress alright - who knew that the M79 grenade launcher broke at the stock in the film? I didn't know until this figure. Also the bandoliers are individually sculpted for scene accuracy. I happened to notice on a recent viewing of the film that when in the Cyberdyne building the bandolier's strap looped over and partially concealed the buckle on T-800s back - exactly like the figure. Meanwhile all the scenes in the Steel mill at the end have the buckle exposed and at his front left shoulder which the figure again replicates. Clearly the film was studied with a kind of obsessive detail that couldn't fail to disappoint any Terminator fan and 7" figure collector.

When you have two fan boys sculpting this stuff the figures that you have is what we would want also. I think I have the coolest job on the planet.

Johnny Utah
12-02-2009, 04:48 AM
I hope NECA has the T1 rights...can you imagine a police station shootout Arnold? With that crudely buzzcut hairdo?

Morbach
12-02-2009, 08:55 AM
That would be awesome. :rock

Cobra King
12-02-2009, 04:07 PM
I hope NECA has the T1 rights...can you imagine a police station shootout Arnold? With that crudely buzzcut hairdo?

me too me too that would be awsome

a-dev
12-02-2009, 04:47 PM
Clearly the film was studied with a kind of obsessive detail that couldn't fail to disappoint any Terminator fan and 7" figure collector.

Huh! Just noticed this sentence should have read "...that couldn't fail to impress any Terminator fan..."

Apologies. I can see Tankman knew what I meant so its fine but the way I wrote it was the exact opposite of what I intended!

a-dev
12-03-2009, 09:27 PM
Ok heres the McFarlane custom that I finalised the other day. The only thing I changed since my last pics is that the right NECA arm is now more permanently attached and articulated rather than blutacked in. I think I've improved the proportions though by making it sit in deeper into the 'socket'.

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1144.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1147.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1142.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1139.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1138.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1141.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1157.jpg

a-dev
12-03-2009, 09:32 PM
And heres more crudely staged pics I took in front of a backdrop on my laptop.

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1149.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1150.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1152.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1154.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1161.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1159.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1163.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1164.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1165.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1169.jpg

a-dev
12-03-2009, 09:37 PM
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1166.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1168.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1170.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1171.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1172.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1173.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1177.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1185.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1187.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1190.jpg

a-dev
12-03-2009, 09:42 PM
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1198.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1200.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1201.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1202.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1203.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1204.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1206.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1207.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1208.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1215.jpg

a-dev
12-03-2009, 09:48 PM
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1221.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1222.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/IMG_1223.jpg

Heres the backdrop from the pics:

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/terminator2_c.jpg

Heres a few others. Can't remember when or where I got them, possibly the Spawn boards years ago.

http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/terminator2.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/t3backdrop03high.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/t3backdrop02high.jpg
http://i594.photobucket.com/albums/tt28/a-dev/t3backdrop01high.jpg

OK, be sure to have a look on the previous page for the other pics.

Platty
12-04-2009, 07:57 AM
Pretty damn cool

Morbach
12-04-2009, 09:59 AM
Wow. Those pics kick ass.

Johnny Utah
12-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Kyle, are there any new Alien figures in the works for 2010 from NECA?

tankman
12-08-2009, 07:44 AM
[QUOTE=Johnny Utah;2148858]Kyle, are there any new Alien figures in the works for 2010 from NECA?[/QUO

I can't really say right now. I can say we've got some great stuff. I'm working on something right now that puts a real big smile on my face. Terminator fans will be happy I bet. The thing I'm working on now is taking a long time to sculpt. Lots and lots of detail. We'll see about Alien 3 and the Queen. I don't think we have the license to Alien 3. I hate the movie but would like to make a much needed accurate Alien 3 figure. TRU sells a butt load of those so we'll see.

Bezzerkerr
12-08-2009, 07:49 AM
[QUOTE=Johnny Utah;2148858]Kyle, are there any new Alien figures in the works for 2010 from NECA?[/QUO

I can't really say right now. I can say we've got some great stuff. I'm working on something right now that puts a real big smile on my face. Terminator fans will be happy I bet. The thing I'm working on now is taking a long time to sculpt. Lots and lots of detail. We'll see about Alien 3 and the Queen. I don't think we have the license to Alien 3. I hate the movie but would like to make a much needed accurate Alien 3 figure. TRU sells a butt load of those so we'll see.

My guess is a: T-1 or T1000...wishful thinking.

or a Large scale Hunter/Killer :) ? ? ?

TANK, can we play the HOT / COLD game ? ? ?

Johnny Utah
12-08-2009, 09:00 AM
I'm hoping to see:

T1 Arnolds
T-1000's
An 18 inch Aliens warrior
The Queen

I was so excited this time last year, with that article on thequarterbin that they saw Kyle sculpting a new Arnold T-800 figure...I am so excited now, just love hearing Kyle's input about what he's working on...I remember only expecing the 1 Arnold back At Toyfair...then there were 4!!!

Platty
12-08-2009, 10:25 AM
Hoping to see some sort of boxed set from T2 to finish off the line (that is if we aren't getting T-100's)

Would love an Arnie on the Harley Fatboy.

Morbach
12-08-2009, 10:39 AM
I want a T-1000 and John Connor. :rock

Bezzerkerr
12-08-2009, 10:40 AM
I want a T-1000 and John Connor. :rock

Which John Connor?

Platty
12-08-2009, 10:42 AM
Would actually be really cool if neca came out with Salvation figures

Bezzerkerr
12-08-2009, 10:48 AM
cool for some, horrible for others (me)

a-dev
12-08-2009, 11:19 AM
I was so excited this time last year, with that article on thequarterbin that they saw Kyle sculpting a new Arnold T-800 figure...I am so excited now, just love hearing Kyle's input about what he's working on...I remember only expecing the 1 Arnold back At Toyfair...then there were 4!!!

I knew nothing about them until the 4 of them were pictured at what I guess was Toyfair (I don't keep track of which convention is which). So it was a total surprise to me.

Not sure what Kyle is referring to but I'm sure I'll be pleased. I'll take pretty much anything pertaining to T1 and T2 but I'm sure I could also be tempted by T3 stuff.

I assume the T-1000 is coming, ideally another quartet because of all his potential variability.

I'd love if there were box sets with environment pieces or box sets like T-800 on Harley coming but I'll try not to keep my hopes up of that. No more speculations from me because what we get is what we get, its already so cool to have these T-800 figures.

MaulFan
12-08-2009, 11:51 AM
T-800 with Harley would be awesome. I have a Harley for my 1/6 figure but the NECA would look more accurrate to Arnold's build as far as the T-800.

Morbach
12-08-2009, 02:20 PM
Which John Connor? I was saying Edward Furlong to tie up the T2 line. But I'd take a Christian Bale too.

MaulFan
12-08-2009, 02:43 PM
I'd like a Furlong Connor, John's the most important character in the franchise, and too often he's left out of lines. I remember the old Kenner figure that came out when T2 was released was pretty rare even. Unfortunately, though I still have it, it is too small with the NECA figures.

I'd like to see John Connor and Marcus Wright made by NECA, I think the sculpt work on all John's gear would look very impressive and some solid paint apps too.

Bezzerkerr
12-08-2009, 03:43 PM
Great call with Furlong. 3 & 4 would've been better with him.

Morbach
12-08-2009, 07:01 PM
I'd like a Furlong Connor, John's the most important character in the franchise, and too often he's left out of lines. I remember the old Kenner figure that came out when T2 was released was pretty rare even. Unfortunately, though I still have it, it is too small with the NECA figures. I'd like to see John Connor and Marcus Wright made by NECA, I think the sculpt work on all John's gear would look very impressive and some solid paint apps too. I couldn't agree more.

a-dev
12-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Furlong John Connor would certainly boost my T2 collection and because of the amount of T-800s I bought I would also buy more than a few of young JC to go with them. I just can't see it happening but if theres a silver lining its probably more likely to happen with NECA than it was with McFarlane. Who'd have thought they'd make 4 T-800s? Granted theres a lot of repeated parts.

I never really studied John connor in T2 so I'm not sure how much variation he has in the film and if there'd be a 'need' for more than 1 figure of him. Perhaps a dirtied, sweaty version from the Steel mill scenes and a normal 'day' version for earlier scenes.

I wouldn't mind seeing - so much for me not speculating anymore - a Pescadero Escape Sarah Connor, a sarah connor with the denim jacket from the desert scenes and a combat fatigues Sarah with messed, sweaty hair, that SWAT shotgun and a more action-orientated stance than we got on the McFarlane one. These would all be useful figures for me.

My most hoped-for version of the T-1000 is a plain cop figure with no battledamage since that was his appearance for the majority of the film. I'm certain I'd buy quite a few of these. I think I could kinda live without the Biker cop version if it meant getting as many possible variations of non-BD and BD of the normal cop version. Because really when he is in biker cop mode he has no interraction with the other main characters except when he gets frozen and the T-800 shoots him to pieces. So for my little display purposes the biker cop T-1000 would be slightly less useful. However I'll definitely take him if he's made just because it is a memorable look.

If the T-1000 features swappable parts, as I hope it will even moreso than the T-800 had, heres the constituent parts I hope we get with one figure or another (this is optimistically assuming a similar 4 figure format):

-Non-battledamaged Robert Patrick head (perhaps with the head-bowed upturned eyes look)
-split-head Robert Patrick (yet to be done by anyone)
-a non-BD regular cop torso
-a shotgun-hit regular cop torso
-normal cop legs (with shoes as opposed to boots) in similar pose to T-800
-Biker cop (steel mill scenes) legs with boots still on also in fairly neutral pose
-BD normal cop torso cut apart from shoulder to waist (never done before)
-normal hands, one gun-holding
-hands with index fingers fashioned into blades
-hook arms (for prising apart elevator doors)
-beretta
-metal pole he beats & impales the T-800 with

That might look like a lot but he won't have much in the way of accessories so swappable arms, hands, heads etc seems like it would be reasonable to me.

The list leaves out Biker cop T-1000, donut head, and Exploded T-1000. McFarlane did the latter two. In an ideal world we'd see those redone because they're not exactly scene-accurate due to McFarlanes attempts to make them an All-in-One figure but I'm possibly being over-optimistic as it is so I'd rather see what has never been done before in this scale.

MaulFan
12-08-2009, 08:28 PM
Connor would be about 1 figure for T2, with swappable heads for clean and sweaty at the most. You could do one of him on his bike, but I doubt for Connor they'd do that, likely they'd never do that even.

I do wish NECA could give us multiples of a character without recycling. It's so nice to have 4 representations of T-800 from T2, but all 4 having the same legs and torso for the most part, and 2 having the same arms, is a hair bland. Fortunately, their weaponry is different enough it can distract, but it was same with Wolf Predator, 2 versions with only the head and accessories really changing.

uscmhicks
12-08-2009, 08:31 PM
I'd be in for a Furlong Connor but I can't see hot toys doing it if they pick up the license. In fact its the Connor I want the most. People always slate him in the role saying hes annoying and stuff but I think thats what made the character great , he acted like any kid would and he didn't smash any lights from what I know.

I can imagine , an Arnold or two , the T-1000 , maybe a variant , an endo and Sarah.

Morbach
12-08-2009, 09:01 PM
They could do a few T-1000's esecially since they did so many Arnolds. They could do regular with battle damaged parts, battle damaged with different weapon arms, helicoptor version with helmet with variant frozen parts from when he froze. There is ALOT of potential there. For Connor they could do with the flannel and with it tied around his waste showing the Public Enemies shirt.

nicky
12-09-2009, 05:20 AM
C'mon, NECA. When's the 12" endo and mini-gun Arnie coming out??

Batfreak
12-11-2009, 04:14 PM
neca IS making more T2 figures? if so, did they say which ones?

a-dev
12-11-2009, 04:24 PM
They definitely are but our man on the inside (who happens to be the very guy whose making them!) is understandably tightlipped at the moment about what exactly we should expect.

One has to assume the T-1000 is a given though surely.

Matt S
12-11-2009, 04:35 PM
I'd kill for a classic Arnie from T1

Cloud
12-11-2009, 04:46 PM
I'd be in for a Furlong Connor but I can't see hot toys doing it if they pick up the license. In fact its the Connor I want the most. People always slate him in the role saying hes annoying and stuff but I think thats what made the character great , he acted like any kid would and he didn't smash any lights from what I know.
I was about his age when I saw T2 and I had the biggest crush on Eddie Furlong as John Connor. I thought he did a great job.

Anyway I saw a T-800 endo and T2 Arnold at the comic book store a few days ago. Would have picked up the endo except he looked like crap.

MANDO
12-11-2009, 04:46 PM
A 12" Neca Endo would be awesome. Could easy have a small army for a reasonable price. :naughty

Platty
12-11-2009, 05:19 PM
Would deffo like More arnie figures from either T1 or T2 and some T-100's

a-dev
12-11-2009, 06:27 PM
I was about his age when I saw T2 and I had the biggest crush on Eddie Furlong as John Connor. I thought he did a great job.

He did a better job than most newbie child actors would have. I'd rather a bit of over-acting than something wooden and monotone like you'd get from most kids. Yeah I think he was decent - a child playing a child albeit one with some unusual technical savvy. It'd be great if NECA would take the risk on a figure of him but I suppose we can't go mental if they don't.

Johnny Utah
12-11-2009, 06:50 PM
There better be more Arnold figures from NECA...it's like having a Batman line without Batman. Kyle really hit ahome run on the T2 and Conan figures...phenomenal artistry. I can only impatiently imagine what he could do with Robert Patrick's likeness.

Batfreak
12-11-2009, 07:27 PM
ok, we got the perfect 7" arnold....now whats about a really awsome detailed 7" Rambo?

a-dev
12-11-2009, 08:00 PM
There better be more Arnold figures from NECA...it's like having a Batman line without Batman. Kyle really hit ahome run on the T2 and Conan figures...phenomenal artistry. I can only impatiently imagine what he could do with Robert Patrick's likeness.

I kinda hope they don't make any more T2 Arnolds. Not unless its a preposed Arnie sitting on a Harley with shotgun, or some sort of box set with environment pieces. I'd love one of the Hasta La Vista scene with the T-800 shooting the frozen T-1000 and one of a liquid metal T-1000 looking on as T-800 tries to free his arm from the giant gears. After all my customs I personally don't need any more ''basic figure'' T-800s, I think I've exhausted all possibilities. But with new accessories like the rosebox or the SWAT teargas launcher they could probably sucker me in again.

Morbach
12-11-2009, 08:27 PM
I just want that 1/6 bd to get released. That thing is so sweet looking.

tankman
12-11-2009, 11:12 PM
I just want that 1/6 bd to get released. That thing is so sweet looking.

I was just playing around with one at work today and thinking to myself how cool it is. I really would love to have these at 18 inchs but still this one turned out great at 12. I think the BD T800 is better than the first one and fans should love the figure.

a-dev
12-12-2009, 01:03 AM
I can't wait to see the light up eye and also the paintjob on the remaining human eye. I presume we won't be getting these till after christmas at this point..well definitely not me in Ireland. :lol

Morbach
12-12-2009, 10:15 AM
I was just playing around with one at work today and thinking to myself how cool it is. I really would love to have these at 18 inchs but still this one turned out great at 12. I think the BD T800 is better than the first one and fans should love the figure. You're so lucky. That just got me to want it so much more. :lol Any idea if it'll be realeased yet?

JacktheRipper
12-12-2009, 11:43 AM
ok, we got the perfect 7" arnold....now whats about a really awsome detailed 7" Rambo?

Here you go: :naughty
http://i48.tinypic.com/jv4sv7.jpg

MaulFan
12-12-2009, 11:46 AM
I'd be ecstatic if NECA ever produced Rambo figures.

dcflake
12-12-2009, 02:09 PM

What figure is that?

MaulFan
12-12-2009, 03:30 PM
What figure is that?

It's from a short lived company called N2, it's like almost 10 years old now. They did that Rambo and a 12" one, I don't know of them making anything else.

JacktheRipper
12-13-2009, 06:46 PM
They also made a Seagal figure in this one and only series. The series was named Hardened. They had a few interesting future figures like McQueen from Bullit, but the first series sold so poorly it stopped before it could get interesting. It's basically a little statue as it had no articulation. And yes, there are 12" versions.

Bezzerkerr
12-13-2009, 07:01 PM
Seagal, now we're talking, Out For Justice.

Platty
12-13-2009, 07:23 PM
Did N2 not make (poor) matrix figures as well?

a-dev
12-13-2009, 07:35 PM
They did, I bought a few during the Matrix hype. They would have been good figures in the 80s and early-mid 90s but they were already of an inferior standard by the time they came out compared to the likes of McFarlanes movie maniacs....or indeed McFarlanes Matrix figures! Maybe they were aimed at kids but I'm pretty sure it said something to the effect of 'for adult collectors' on the boxes!

MaulFan
12-13-2009, 07:55 PM
Rambo was definitely a collector's piece, 3 points of articulation on the whole thing.

JacktheRipper
12-13-2009, 09:02 PM
I know it's not Terminator related but I shouldn't have brought up N2 'cause it made me remember some of the stuff they never got to produce: Not that they were a great company, but some good fodder. I also wanted the interceptor.:banghead
http://i48.tinypic.com/2mwgkxw.jpg

Morbach
12-13-2009, 10:33 PM
I have the N2 Bullet Dodge Neo still in package and I like it. Not Neca or McFarlane but good. The way he's bent backward with the bullet trails going over him in the box rules.

MaulFan
12-13-2009, 10:55 PM
I'm sure they improved by The Matrix, Rambo came out well before that. Rambo wouldn't be TOO bad actually if they hadn't made his hair have a separate piece to go on for the bandana, makes his hairdo look almost neanderthal.

MaulFan
12-15-2009, 10:40 PM
http://www.swmmedia.com/NECA/T2/17.jpg

http://www.swmmedia.com/NECA/T2/18.jpg

http://www.swmmedia.com/NECA/T2/19.jpg

http://www.swmmedia.com/NECA/T2/20.jpg

http://www.swmmedia.com/NECA/T2/21.jpg

http://www.swmmedia.com/NECA/T2/22.jpg

http://www.swmmedia.com/NECA/T2/23.jpg

http://www.swmmedia.com/NECA/T2/24.jpg

http://www.swmmedia.com/NECA/T2/25.jpg

Morbach
12-15-2009, 10:57 PM
Maul, those are sick! Damn I want that figure. :rock

herzograven
12-16-2009, 12:35 AM
even though HT has overshadowed pretty much anything else that's out there at the moment, i still think for the price NECA charges, their products are damn good (same goes for DC direct) .. for "action figures" anyway ... their 12" T2 arnie looks damn good and i can't wait to get all 4 6" versions along with the 12"

hehe, and off topic, neca's 18" alien looks MUCH better overall vs HT's "big chap", besides the crappy dome painted on texture neca did, but i'm in the process of fixing that myself - however, for 30 bux .. that's a damn good figure and the scale is awesome

a-dev
12-16-2009, 03:11 AM
RE: pics

Would you mind if I sent you all my figures and customs so you could take pictures of them like the ones you took of yours? :D

Seriously cool. What did you use to achieve that lighting? Is the background anything in particular or did you photoshop?

even though HT has overshadowed pretty much anything else that's out there at the moment, i still think for the price NECA charges, their products are damn good (same goes for DC direct) .. for "action figures" anyway ... their 12" T2 arnie looks damn good and i can't wait to get all 4 6" versions along with the 12"

hehe, and off topic, neca's 18" alien looks MUCH better overall vs HT's "big chap", besides the crappy dome painted on texture neca did, but i'm in the process of fixing that myself - however, for 30 bux .. that's a damn good figure and the scale is awesome

Agreed on all counts. In fact I go so far as to say that when Hot Toys does T2 I won't be relegating NECAs versions to the back. The HT figure may not necessarily have as good a likeness or as accurate a build. And considering the cheaper price was why I went and bought so many to create just about every variation and pose from the film - now I won't feel the need to multi-purchase each Hot Toys figure!

MaulFan
12-16-2009, 10:15 AM
Seriously cool. What did you use to achieve that lighting? Is the background anything in particular or did you photoshop?

No Photoshop work on the files, just used it to turn my monitor into and orange light source, but they're pure photography. I also used a hand held LED light for some highlighting and the mini gun shot is a combination of 2 LED lights from different locations.

herzograven
12-16-2009, 07:12 PM
Agreed on all counts. In fact I go so far as to say that when Hot Toys does T2 I won't be relegating NECAs versions to the back. The HT figure may not necessarily have as good a likeness or as accurate a build. And considering the cheaper price was why I went and bought so many to create just about every variation and pose from the film - now I won't feel the need to multi-purchase each Hot Toys figure!

totally, i put the same thought into buying a 15$ figure as a 150$+ figure, and all the NECA figures i've bought so far weren't just a cheap substitute to be replaced by better/more expensive pieces, it's cause i really did like the sculpt/paint app/etc .. and again the price with NECA has always been great (just like with McFarlane back in the day, too bad they dropped all their licenses cause their quality is pretty awesome imo)

that said, sideshow's PFs are unbeatable, for what they cost, the scale is just amazing and when you pick up that statue you don't regret and think to yourself why you spent that kind of money on one statue

HT, i really liked the batman figures i got from them, just recently bought the original predator from HT and i wasn't blown away by it, the 12" McF predator is a little more impressive to me and less glossy

Tperry oo7
12-17-2009, 11:35 AM
Amazing Pictures everyone, Im defiantly going to pick these up now.

Bezzerkerr
12-17-2009, 11:43 AM
totally, i put the same thought into buying a 15$ figure as a 150$+ figure, and all the NECA figures i've bought so far weren't just a cheap substitute to be replaced by better/more expensive pieces, it's cause i really did like the sculpt/paint app/etc .. and again the price with NECA has always been great (just like with McFarlane back in the day, too bad they dropped all their licenses cause their quality is pretty awesome imo)

that said, sideshow's PFs are unbeatable, for what they cost, the scale is just amazing and when you pick up that statue you don't regret and think to yourself why you spent that kind of money on one statue

HT, i really liked the batman figures i got from them, just recently bought the original predator from HT and i wasn't blown away by it, the 12" McF predator is a little more impressive to me and less glossy

I've come very close to picking up the HOT TOYS 1987 Predator many times, and every time I pass. I have the McFarlane 1987 predator original & clear versions and the HOT TOYS 12" Predator is not 5Xs better as reflected in their MSRP. It's a good figure, but it is nothing special. The helmet is FAR TOO LARGE and the scale is terrible off, it should be considerable larger that DUTCH and it's not.

Sometimes people buy into the Manufacturer more than the actual figure.

a-dev
12-17-2009, 03:04 PM
Amazing Pictures everyone, Im defiantly going to pick these up now.

Welcome! Go forth and buy.

I've come very close to picking up the HOT TOYS 1987 Predator many times, and every time I pass. I have the McFarlane 1987 predator original & clear versions and the HOT TOYS 12" Predator is not 5Xs better as reflected in their MSRP. It's a good figure, but it is nothing special. The helmet is FAR TOO LARGE and the scale is terrible off, it should be considerable larger that DUTCH and it's not.

Sometimes people buy into the Manufacturer more than the actual figure.

Its overall small size lets it down the most but the mask size doesn't really bother me now. Unlike the Big Chap Alien I feel it resembles the P1 Predator enough to not be considered a generic predator. This is a fully articulated piece which it has over the cheaper McFarlane option and it also corrects that figure's most notable innaccuracies. For me it was an essential purchase especially since I'd bought the P2 versions. How could I not buy the P1?

Bezzerkerr
12-17-2009, 03:07 PM
Welcome! Go forth and buy.

Its overall small size lets it down the most but the mask size doesn't really bother me now. Unlike the Big Chap Alien I feel it resembles the P1 Predator enough to not be considered a generic predator. This is a fully articulated piece which it has over the cheaper McFarlane option and it also corrects that figure's most notable innaccuracies. For me it was an essential purchase especially since I'd bought the P2 versions. How could I not buy the P1?

you're correct about the articulation, it's nice. Mcfarlane's is very limited compared to the HT.

DARK-SIDE
12-17-2009, 11:20 PM
http://www.mamegyorai.co.jp/net/main/item_detail/item_detail.aspx?item=189857

12inch BD version pre-order appears again ……
and it looks like there's no normal head to switch anymore .
release date Feb.2010 in Japan.
maybe I can get it earlier.

Bezzerkerr
12-17-2009, 11:25 PM
no kidding you're from China, i couldn't read a damn word on the page.

i hope we get it.

mosaicsquare
12-17-2009, 11:29 PM

i hope we get it.

good news is that you dont need to be chinese to be a total ass. apparently JP doesn't leave the impression it's a Japanese page.

DARK-SIDE
12-18-2009, 12:28 AM
good news is that you dont need to be chinese to be a total ass. apparently JP doesn't leave the impression it's a Japanese page.

woo …… I don't wanna say a word about it.

Bezzerkerr
12-18-2009, 07:59 AM

It's not in English, so i don't know what to tell you.

Chinese, japenese, dirty knees...look at these
http://x79.xanga.com/2a3f7b3214732258558454/z205233392.jpg

Morbach
12-18-2009, 11:19 AM
Getting that 12" bd for sure.

Valfar
12-18-2009, 02:55 PM
When the hell is the 12inch BD coming out?,i did not even see the first 12inch here, maybe it sold fast at LCS's.

If my LCS got in another case with minigun T2 Arnold and it has a decent paint application this time around, i will pick it up.

EndIessRAlN
12-18-2009, 03:04 PM
It's not in English, so i don't know what to tell you.

Chinese, japenese, dirty knees...look at these
http://x79.xanga.com/2a3f7b3214732258558454/z205233392.jpg

Hahahaha he said dirty knees. :lol:lol:lol

Agen
12-20-2009, 09:33 AM
http://www.swmmedia.com/NECA/T2/19.jpg

Very good lighting set up love it.

Valfar
12-20-2009, 09:38 AM

i hope we get it.

"Are you a Jackson! you look like a Jackson!"

got to love them ignorant round eyes.:rolleyes:

I would have known that was a Japanese site back in grade 2 FFS!.

a-dev
12-20-2009, 11:05 PM
Whats going on at NECA now that Hot Toys are clearly doing T2 figures, if not yet officially announced to be so?

I hope the 7" line will continue if not the 12". Y'all would wanna get that Final Battle 12er out sooner rather than later if indeed it is going ahead.

Morbach
12-21-2009, 10:13 AM
I am getting the hot toys ones but I am getting the Neca's as well.

JacktheRipper
12-21-2009, 10:29 AM
Whats going on at NECA now that Hot Toys are clearly doing T2 figures, if not yet officially announced to be so?

I hope the 7" line will continue if not the 12". Y'all would wanna get that Final Battle 12er out sooner rather than later if indeed it is going ahead.

While you do get some crossover these are two different markets. Whatever Neca's plans were prior to this news (which they probably already had notice of) I don't see it changing. Neca's product is good for what it is; economical collectibles. They will cater to that market.

A.L.I.E.N
12-21-2009, 10:31 AM
I am getting the hot toys ones but I am getting the Neca's as well.

Same! want a BD 12" Arnie from Neca and Hot Toys! :borg

a-dev
12-21-2009, 12:25 PM
While you do get some crossover these are two different markets. Whatever Neca's plans were prior to this news (which they probably already had notice of) I don't see it changing. Neca's product is good for what it is; economical collectibles. They will cater to that market.

Well I'm encouraged that someone said what I was hoping and thinking. I'd hate to think if plans were suddenly dropped and I'd bought all those extra T-800s only for them to have no T-1000 to fight. But they're probably already in the works and as you say they're a cheaper alternative available to a larger amount of potential buyers with maybe some overlap of people willing to buy both the higher and lower end such as myself. As a fanatic for the first two Terminator films and collector of different scales of poseable figures this is a damn good time.

I can't wait, at the end of it all, to display every Terminator figure I own together, big and small.

JacktheRipper
12-21-2009, 02:18 PM
The sad part is that this may be the extent of their plan. They pretty much put out what fans wanted that TMP didn't put out. If you don't already have them you may be resorted to getting TMP's Sarah and T-1000

Platty
12-21-2009, 02:20 PM
Hope the Neca T2 figures aren't affected in any way by Hot Toys getting the licence...Both companies efforts deserve to be in every T2 fan's collection imo.

Morbach
12-21-2009, 03:50 PM
Same! want a BD 12" Arnie from Neca and Hot Toys! :borg Yep. Same exact thing here. :rock

Morbach
12-26-2009, 10:32 AM
Got the 12" Pescadero escape figure for Christmas. Very impressed. The likeness is great.

Batfreak
12-26-2009, 03:10 PM

:horror:google:monkey5

ME WANT ME WANT!!

a-dev
12-27-2009, 11:29 AM
The sad part is that this may be the extent of their plan. They pretty much put out what fans wanted that TMP didn't put out. If you don't already have them you may be resorted to getting TMP's Sarah and T-1000

So are you saying you think NECA won't do the likes of the Donut head T-1000 or the exploded T-1000 because McFarlane already did them?

For me, if theres going to be a limited amount of figures I would prefer if they made ones that haven't been done before such as the T-1000 cut down the side from shoulder to waist - I dunno if there was a nickname given to that - and of course a plain non-BD T-1000 is most important as thats how he appeared for most of the film and is what set him apart from the 800.

Sure ideally I'd love if they'd make every possible T-1000 BD version but again, if it has to be limited, I'd rather All-New ones than covering the same ground as McFarlane.

Matt S
12-27-2009, 12:31 PM
Not doing something cause McFarlane did it makes no sense......

snoooze
12-27-2009, 02:47 PM
I was just playing around with one at work today and thinking to myself how cool it is. I really would love to have these at 18

You want it, we want it !
On "MOVIEMANIACS.com" people cry out for a 18" Terminator & Predator.

So nice but so small : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFWYqyqB0ms
Just beatiful, but only 12" : http://www.xl-shop.com/forum/AUG09/12-INCH-T2-PESCADERO-1.jpg

You are a nice talented guy, i count on you TANKMAN , didn´t disappoint me , lol

Edit:

...would be also great in a reasonable size:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BhfjP68HJGk/Sd48GcoLAXI/AAAAAAAAATg/CctMoSX9csg/s1600/DSCF2473.JPG

http://www.figures.com/databases/news/actionfigures/155/487.jpg

tankman
12-27-2009, 03:07 PM
You want it, we want it !
On "MOVIEMANIACS.com" people cry out for a 18" Terminator & Predator.

So nice but so small : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFWYqyqB0ms
Just beatiful, but only 12" : http://www.xl-shop.com/forum/AUG09/12-INCH-T2-PESCADERO-1.jpg

You are a nice talented guy, i count on you TANKMAN , didn´t disappoint me , lol

Edit:

...would be also great in a reasonable size:

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BhfjP68HJGk/Sd48GcoLAXI/AAAAAAAAATg/CctMoSX9csg/s1600/DSCF2473.JPG

http://www.figures.com/databases/news/actionfigures/155/487.jpg

If it were up to me you'd get these in 18inchs. I like them big and it's fun for me when I do a sculpt 12 inchs and get to see it blown up bigger. It's way cool and my shelf is wanting a T800 and Predator at the larger scale. 1 /6th is cool but we've got HT for that even though we've been doing them in that scale here and there for some time now. I'm geeked up about some of their stuff and think we should go 1 /4th at least with the Terminator and Predator one day. The cost in China is making it harder and harder now days.

Morbach
12-27-2009, 03:21 PM
An 18~ T-800 would kick ass. I just repainted my 18" endo and it came out silver which is great, it looks better. But I wanted the chrome look. I have no idea what to look for paint wise.

Matt S
12-27-2009, 05:35 PM
Yeah, would love an 18"er

Valfar
12-27-2009, 05:52 PM
Yeah, would love an 18"er

Thats...what..shh..Nah, that craps getting old, nevermind. :D

JacktheRipper
12-27-2009, 07:18 PM
An 18~ T-800 would kick ass. I just repainted my 18" endo and it came out silver which is great, it looks better. But I wanted the chrome look. I have no idea what to look for paint wise.

Morbach, not the thread I was looking for, but it's the same stuff (paints) someone a long time ago used with great success.
http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=512850&highlight=endo

Morbach
12-27-2009, 07:42 PM
Morbach, not the thread I was looking for, but it's the same stuff (paints) someone a long time ago used with great success. http://board.spawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=512850&highlight=endo Wow. Thanks bro. That is a HUGE help. :duff

JacktheRipper
12-28-2009, 05:25 PM
Wow. Thanks bro. That is a HUGE help. :duff

Not a problem.

I really have to get off my lazy ass and do some of these mods. I love coming over to this site and others and reading about the modifications many do. I then go out and get the materials and get all caught up with life then nothing gets started and those that do don't get finished. I've had that Alclad paint in my garage for like 3 years; it's probably dried up by now.:o

Bezzerkerr
12-28-2009, 05:29 PM
Not a problem.

I really have to get off my lazy ass and do some of these mods. I love coming over to this site and others and reading about the modifications many do. I then go out and get the materials and get all caught up with life then nothing gets started and those that do don't get finished. I've had that Alclad paint in my garage for like 3 years; it's probably dried up by now.:o

no offense but what are you waiting for? JUMP THE F - in ! ! !

that was a great link BTW

JacktheRipper
12-28-2009, 05:54 PM
You're welcome. The first guy to do it with that paint got a really good shine on it. It's an old thread which probably isn't up anymore.

Yeah, I know I should. The time off I get I like playing and spending with the wife and kids. When I'm on here I just chill, read and relax.

a-dev
12-28-2009, 06:34 PM
Off topic but I wonder if NECA would ever be likely to do the P1 special forces team as well as the Predator itself. I'd love if they did since it seems HT have made all they're going to make.

Morbach
12-28-2009, 07:46 PM
Not a problem. I really have to get off my lazy ass and do some of these mods. I love coming over to this site and others and reading about the modifications many do. I then go out and get the materials and get all caught up with life then nothing gets started and those that do don't get finished. I've had that Alclad paint in my garage for like 3 years; it's probably dried up by now.:o Yeah I am going to look into doing this within the next 2 weeks. I'll post pics if it comes out okay. :lol

Bezzerkerr
12-29-2009, 06:29 AM
Off topic but I wonder if NECA would ever be likely to do the P1 special forces team as well as the Predator itself. I'd love if they did since it seems HT have made all they're going to make.

That's a great suggestion!!!

I would buy everyone in Dutch's crew, in a heartbeat.

Morbach
12-29-2009, 09:14 AM
I was always only into wanting a predator. I guess I could see why some wanted Dutch. But I don't get everyone else. I can see why people want the Aliens marines but the predator crew wasn't that memorable imo.

MaulFan
12-29-2009, 09:19 AM

At NECA prices, I would buy the whole crew, especially because you could get away without perfect likenesses at the scale.

I was always only into wanting a predator. I guess I could see why some wanted Dutch. But I don't get everyone else. I can see why people want the Aliens marines but the predator crew wasn't that memorable imo.

I actually feel most of Dutch's crew was more memorable than the ALIENS marines, outside of Hicks, Vasquez and Hudson, they were a pretty throw away crew, and they were, they were killed off almost as quickly as they appeared, at lest most of Dutch's gang we got to spend time with for most of the film.

DiFabio
12-29-2009, 09:25 AM
Does anyone know when the 12" Final Battle T-800 is coming out? I haven't seen any new information about it. I thought it was supposed to come out after the second 6" Wave.

http://www.youbuynow.com/img/items/124637935933304000.jpg

Bezzerkerr
12-29-2009, 09:30 AM
This line would be a dream come true. If i had to have one crew come in and rescue me, I prefer Dutch's Crew over the Marines any day of the week.

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/lostinshowbiz/Predator2.jpg http://avp.ugo.com/images/top-fights/dutch-and-special-forces-predator.jpg

I'm biased, PREDATOR is my favorite film of all-time :)

Bezzerkerr
12-29-2009, 09:33 AM
Does anyone know when the 12" Final Battle T-800 is coming out? I haven't seen any new information about it. I thought it was supposed to come out after the second 6" Wave.

I believe it's still up in the air like a bunch of psychadelic hot air balloons.
http://www.lifeinthefastlane.ca/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/hot_air_balloon_1sfw.jpg

To be honest, i don't even know if NECA knows.

the question has been asked multiple times and there has been NO concrete answer...SUCKS FOR COLLECTORS...I really looking forward to this figure...like many others

Morbach
12-29-2009, 09:52 AM

Got mine pre-ordered at Bigbadtoystore. I don't know if it'll come out but if it does I need to be down for one ahead of time.

MaulFan
12-29-2009, 10:15 AM
Hasn't the BD 12" been delayed to work on adding the electronics?

I know Kyle commented that they were unhappy with the production quality they've been getting so far.

Despite HT picking up the license, they're two separate markets so I don't see anything other than production or NECA's sales numbers affecting the choice to put it out.

a-dev
12-29-2009, 12:02 PM
This line would be a dream come true. If i had to have one crew come in and rescue me, I prefer Dutch's Crew over the Marines any day of the week.

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/lostinshowbiz/Predator2.jpg http://avp.ugo.com/images/top-fights/dutch-and-special-forces-predator.jpg

I'm biased, PREDATOR is my favorite film of all-time :)

I was so hoping HT would see out the whole team but with no further announcements and all the hype being about T2, 300, avatar etc for 2010 I can't see it happening now.

However I'd love to see them at 7" too. I assume Sonny landham would again refuse his likeness but who knows about the others. Richard Chaves told one member here (Nicky, I think) that he'd love to own a figure of himself and that he would consent to it if asked.

At the very least it'd be nice to see one or more Dutch Schaeffer figures - a 3rd Arnie character produced by NECA (Conan and T-800 being the others).

MaulFan
12-29-2009, 12:31 PM
Carl Weathers is very picky about his likeness, JAKKS put out an Apollo Creed figure with a great likeness, apparently never running it by him and he forced them to alter the sculpt on all future production runs of that figure and any other figure. The new one was fairly close but I have the original and the redo and the original was spot on.

Bezzerkerr
12-29-2009, 01:02 PM
they're like little girls..."you made my biceps too small and nose too big"

you should be glad you were cast alongside Arnold ! ! !

Morbach
01-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Just ordered the 7" bd version from bigbadtoystore. I'm done with toy hunting, TRU and FYE are slow as hell in getting stuff in.

dcflake
01-02-2010, 01:10 PM
I think something went wrong on the T-800 production line.
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/flake-lorenz/Picture467.jpg
And for the Heroes fans.
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e139/flake-lorenz/Picture468.jpg

Sorry it made me chuckle at least. Just some quick snaps. I've also switched the date stamping off on my camera finally.

Morbach
01-02-2010, 03:58 PM
:lol :lol :lol :lol

nicky
01-05-2010, 04:45 AM

Play.com have it down for Feb 2010.

Richard Chaves told one member here (Nicky, I think) that he'd love to own a figure of himself and that he would consent to it if asked.

At the very least it'd be nice to see one or more Dutch Schaeffer figures - a 3rd Arnie character produced by NECA (Conan and T-800 being the others).

Yeah, it was me, he did say that.

a-dev
01-05-2010, 01:50 PM
Unfortunate that one guy who would grant rights to his likeness is probably tied with Shane Black's Hawkins as the character either HT or NECA would be most hesitant to make from the P1 special forces team.

DARK-SIDE
01-14-2010, 08:11 PM
only 5 pictures right now
If I got new stuff,I'll show you ……

push the chest ,then the right eye light up for 20-30 sec.
no switch head !!!

http://img04.taobaocdn.com/imgextra/i4/538293/T2fTNXXcdbXXXXXXXX_!!538293.jpg_620x10000.jpg

http://img03.taobaocdn.com/imgextra/i3/538293/T2E_VXXk0aXXXXXXXX_!!538293.jpg_620x10000.jpg

http://img02.taobaocdn.com/imgextra/i2/538293/T2KTlXXjtaXXXXXXXX_!!538293.jpg_620x10000.jpg

http://img05.taobaocdn.com/imgextra/i5/538293/T2kTNXXbBbXXXXXXXX_!!538293.jpg_620x10000.jpg

DutchAzlon
01-14-2010, 08:14 PM
He looks good to me thanks for sharing.

Bezzerkerr
01-14-2010, 09:41 PM
very cool.

xenoviper
01-14-2010, 11:00 PM
oh it's finally out! heh cool!

a-dev
01-14-2010, 11:17 PM
I was beginning to wonder if we'd see the HT version before this came out. It looks good. The button is in the chest though??

Bezzerkerr
01-14-2010, 11:27 PM
i would love to see more pics.

MaulFan
01-14-2010, 11:29 PM
I too would like to see more photos, that one shot, I couldn't tell you if that was a 12" or the 7", don't see anything about it suggesting the better quality you get with the larger scale.