• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: SS 1:6 scale Medieval Connor MacLeod Claymore sword and kilt with jerkin.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
I am looking for a loose 1:6 scale Sideshow Toys Connor MacLeod broad sword. It has the family name, "MacLeod" across the top of the part where the handle meets the bottom of the sword blade. It was sold by Sideshow Toys a while back with the Medieval Connor MacLeod. I am also looking for the Medieval Connor MacLeod kilt, and leather jerkin for the 1:6 scale figure. I'm getting this figure piece by piece, and need the claymore sword and kilt with leather jerkin. If anyone out there has a loose ones they want to sell...PLEASE let me know! Thanks! :D

I'm looking for the claymore sword you see the Medieval Connor (on the left side of the picture) holding, and the kilt and sash with leather jerkin he is wearing.

HighlanderSideshowConnerMacLeodfigu.jpg

Please help me out! Thanks again!

Last edited:
Today's late BUMP! :banghead

Anyone have the MacLeod broad sword, or the kilt...or both of them? Please let me know. Thanks again!

Last edited:
Anyone...:confused:?

Today's BUMP....no one has even just the broad sword? If you do...PLEASE send me a PM!

Thanks!

Last edited:
BUMP! :banghead

Nothing? Anyone have a link to a website that may have the kilt, jerkin, and claymore sword for sale? :confused:

Please help me out here!

Thank you.

My late night BUMP!

Nothing at all guys/girls?

Please help me out if you even just have one thing I need. The kilt. The MacLeod broad sword. Or, the sash with the jerkin piece.

Please help me...

Last edited:
spekerol....you have to create your own "Want To Buy" thread. Do not post in my thread that you're looking for something.

Create your own new thread for the items you are looking for.

MODS please delete his post reply from my thread. Thank you.

My thread badly needs a BUMP!

I'm still looking for the Medieval Connor MacLeod broad sword, and the kilt, and sash and leather jerkin.

Please...somebody...anybody.... :confused:

Help me out here!

Thanks!

Last edited:
A new month....a NEW BUMP!

Anyone have the items I'm looking for? The Sideshow Toys Medieval Connor MacLeod Scottish kilt, sash, and leather jerkin straps and bag for him. Also, the BIG cool Scottish "MacLeod" family broad sword.

Please...even if anyone doesn't have these items how about a link to a website that does? I have been looking on my own too. All over the internet....nothing. :(

Help me out PLEASE!

Thanks!

Please refer back to my first post to see the picture of the loose complete Medieval Connor MacLeod on the left side of the picture. You can see the kilt, sash, jerkin and pouch, and the big broad sword in that picture.

Honestly Mike you might just want to get the whole figure... those parts (especially the jerkin) are not ones that would be parted out too commonly, especially on a figure that's been out that long.

I was able to get the exclusive version for about $40 a couple years ago, and it really doesn't seem to have jumped up much since then.

Sorry Mike, but I have to agree with G-boy. Looking for those parts separately is like asking someone to sell Patient Zero's severed arm and his shirt and shoes. McCleod is just rare enough that anyone who would part with it would likely ask for your wallet.

Yeah, you guys are right. I have the complete Modern Connor now. I'll post a Want To Buy for the entire Medieval Connor on the board here, and look around online for the full figure.

Thanks guys.

I'm now closing this thread. MODs please lock this thread for me now. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back