Havok's Bro Here...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys...I introduced myself a while back, but I haven't been posting much since then and mostly lurking, so I decided to start posting more on here, so I thought I would re introduce myself..again :lol...Well my name is James, Im Havok's brother ...Im more of a streamlined statue collector I guess, LOTR, Terminator, Indiana Jones some comic characters and a few odd and ends, my bro is more of the all over the place collector :lol...So anyway, that's just a lil about me, hope to get to know more of you guys on here and if you wanna see my ugly mug then head on over to the Let's see you thread..ok, later guys :D

Last edited:
:welcome to the Forums! Enjoy yourself among the Freaks!! :welcome

I told you to post more, but no you didn't listen! :rolleyes: Good luck catching up to my post count! :lol :D

:lol Thanks guys for the welcome, look forward to getting to know you all better...and yeah, who the hell is Havok anyway? I thought I did know him..

welcome havok's bro. we're all brothers here anyway, aren't we?

at least, it feels that way, cos every here's been very friendly and welcoming. :grouphug

LOL James...

I thought it was awfully coincidental that 2 guys from Panorama City joined the board 'bout the same time.

Now it makes perfect sense!

:lol

-samantha
5.gif

Back