V For Vendetta Absolute Edition - August 2009

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That could be interesting. I've always hated the art, mainly because it was so murky, hopefully they'll clean it up and re-color.

From the press release:

With the Vertigo classic V FOR VENDETTA set to be published as an Absolute edition in August, DC Comics is pleased to announce that this acclaimed title by Alan Moore and David Lloyd will be expanded by an additional 100 pages at no additional cost.

This new material includes all of David Lloyd’s silent art pages from the original comic book series, which were not included in the collected editions and have not been seen since the series’ original publication by DC Comics in 1988-1989. In addition, an expanded version of the sketchbook section from the hardcover will be included, as well as all of the back cover art from the original issues.

Along with these new pages, the Absolute edition features the improved production values and coloring from the 2005 hardcover edition for optimum enjoyment of the stunning art and story that the Portland Mercury called, "Perhaps Moore’s most powerful work."

awesome. I've been waiting to actually pick the GN up and read it, so this is going to be a must-buy for me

Should be cool, but I really want some Absolute Grant Morrison books.

Anyone getting this to accompany?

img0193gs0.jpg

Last edited:
Back