Strange Request for a custom PS of pics.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairlesswookiee

PALPATINE CRUSADER!!!!
Reaction score
i've decided to pull the trigger and order a custom made to order fight stick for the upcoming SF4 and Tekken 6 (and others i'm sure) sooo...with that in mind i downloaded a template and some pics i like like to try out to see which i would prefer for the artwork. first is the template i need the images to fit on, and then i have the images i'd like to see put on that template in the best way possible. I'm going to get the buttons clear so the artwork can show through them. well, here they are. I would like to see the images from left to right on the stick as best as possible.
Template
sa-cc.jpg

Followed by artwork:
sperson_gouken.jpg

ken_by_jasson78.jpg

PF_Dark_Ryu_by_UdonCrew.jpg

Gouki_by_Goretoon.jpg

Basically the circle of artwork you'd cut out for each button goes INTO the button. Here's an example:

installation.jpg

led.jpg

The "discs" that are being inserted are for backlit buttons. They look like this:

discs_close.jpg

Probably the type of button Wookie will be using:
buttons.jpg

So instead of one of those discs with "25 cents" etc on it.. you would insert the artwork circles you removed.

Youre going to be needing a proper template, unless the one you posted in your first post is just an example?

Preferably a .psd format in the proper scale so that when you print it out, it is the size that it should be to fit. Do you have that?

Youre going to be needing a proper template, unless the one you posted in your first post is just an example?

Preferably a .psd format in the proper scale so that when you print it out, it is the size that it should be to fit. Do you have that?
sorry this is the template on the site that is making the sticks...i'll email them and see if they can give me something else.

Back