this is the movie cobra commander??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teemu

Super Freak
Reaction score
what blasphemy! this movie is getting worse and worse

Which is it....the back picture the mask looks metallic but the front it looks clear as if you can see the disfigurement underneath....

OMG!!!!!! how is that possible?

sommers.jpg

Wtf is that? Really, wtf is that? It can't be Cobra Commander, because the Cobra Commander I know is a badass who wears one of a very distinct variety of masks, none of which does this abomination conform to. It makes him look like he has an immune system disorder and needs to be cordoned off from society. I can already see the sequel titles: "Cobra in a Bubble." Yes, that is something I see myself shelling out $8.00 to sit through.

I can say that I'll be passing on all the movie crap for sure, after seeing pics of the Pitt HQ and Raven Jet (garbage) and will be giving my joe interest to Sideshow, till Hasbro gets their head out of their ass and brings back the classic 25th stuff

What the hell was wrong with the plain, flat, and chromed face mask? I don't mind hints that he's disfigured underneath (a la ESB Vader), but that just looks rediculous.

I'd been quiet on the Joe movie until now and still willing to give it the benefit of a doubt, but holy damn does that look awful.

I think this speaks for all of us:

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/WWaLxFIVX1s&hl=en&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/WWaLxFIVX1s&hl=en&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Back