Bologna Day chat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
Get ready for Spooktacular!

Come celebrate the specialness of Bologna Day in our chat - from 5 PM PST on MOnday 24 Oct.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BOLOGNA

bologna.gif

Ugh! One American indulgence I have NEVER enjoyed or understood is the consumation of this "so-called-meat" entitled "Bologna." It really does taste like a synthesized version of what meat WOULD taste like if the worlds animals had all died and scientists in the future have attempted to recreate what sandwich meat tasted like... though they failed miserably.. hehe

Now what is all this "Bolgona Day" business????

Bologna Day Tribute!

My bologna has a first name, it O-S-C-A-R.
My bologna has a second name, it's M-A-Y-E-R.
Oh, I love to eat it every day,
And if you ask me why I'll say...
'Cuz Oscar Mayer has a way...
With B-O-L-O-G-N-A. :wacky

Peter: "Sounds like a lot of supernatural baloney to me."

Dr. Werdegast: "Supernatural, perhaps — baloney, perhaps not! There are many things under the sun."

The Black Cat

plzg.jpg

I love Garlic Bologna, keeps the Vampires away.

And just for fun The Vampire Name Generator
https://www.emmadavies.net/vampire/default.aspx

The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:
Sultana of Moldovia

Known in some parts of the world as:
Haunt of Gypsies

The Great Archives Record:
A traveller of travellers, of good humour but dangerous.

AFter looking at this thread I suddenly feel like having a sandwich.. :google

I was getting hungry, then I smelled it. Now, remember, I have said nothing at all to the hubby about this special day. The nauseating aroma of frying bologna has permeated the house again! I was hungry until that smell came through the house. And, the really bad part of it all is he likes to spice up the frying limp piece of unidentifiable meat with garlic and onion. Now, I have to go out and find some renuzit or something to cover up this god-awful smell in here. We won't discuss the other smell that will come along in a few more hours. sigh

Thanks much for the help.
Now if I could get rid of the Bologney smell for
you everything would be peachy

Darn! That Lonnie! He wins everything! LOL You must take pics of that lovely football in your display cabinet for us to enjoy! :D

Back