Ada's aging Indy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just looked at Ada's pictures of other sculpts she's done, and they're fantastic. If I ever need a personalized head sculpt I now know where to go.

But in regards to the aged Indy, if somebody had shown that to me and asked me who it was, I honestly probably would have guessed Abe Lincoln. Ford is notoriously hard to capture, and it can't help if you're just working off one or two photos, instead of a series of shots to capture the subject from all angles.

This is still a good head sculpt, though, and better than a lot of the stuff we see being passed off as Indy.

I can see what Ada was going for. But that's not Indy, that's Harrison Ford, there's a difference. That hair is crazy. Plus, the nose is way big.

Also, I've decided that I enjoy KOTCS more than Iron Man. Indiana Jones is always an adventure, and Iron Man just doesn't hold up on repeated viewings. People need to quit badmouthing KOTCS.

Back