I'm Batman.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigfoot-X

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Like tylerdurden, I'm also from Malaysia and I've lived in Melbourne, Australia for a couple of years.

I've previously dealt with customers from America as well as the UK when I was in Banking. And no, we do not live in trees - like what some of our (American/British) customers would tell us. But so far, the fellow Freaks have been really nice :D

I'm currently in a call center in the Telecommunications industry.

I love comics, video games, music, TV & movies - and yes, that has affected my spending habits somehow. I guess you can say my interests are movie/tv series related.

I've been spending most of my money on 1/6th figures, mainly Hot Toys.

I actually got hooked looking at military figures from Dragon etc. The attention to detail as well as amount of equipment/gear really wow-ed me.

I buy figures that I really like and I'm not really a completist. I must admit that there are loads of appealing figures, but I'm just not into them enough for me to get them. Some of the impressive ones I've seen are stuff like HT Iron Man, Godfather, Hellboy 2 and the list goes on and on.

However, the TDK line really drained my wallet. Because I love the movie so much, I've gotten all the figures from TDK so far but had to cancel the BatPod and Tumbler due to space and cash constraints.

I've also gone on to buy the Blu-Ray of TDK, and then going next door to get the PS3 to play it on :p

Have some figures like: HT Dwayne Hicks, HT Superman/Clark Kent 2-in-1, HT She-Predator Machiko, TAKARA Batman Begins, Sideshow Aragorn, BBI SWAT Sergeant Mendez, some kits from ACE for a NAVY SEAL CQB bash.

Next up on order are the HT Predator 1 as well as Dutch (the likeness issue is bugging me like every one else here). And, probably a Christian Bale @ John Connor figure.

I might be up for Supernatural figures (Dean and Sam Winchester) if HT makes some! Lots of guns!

Before that, I was getting Transformers: The Movie (Michael Bay) figures and some odds and ends like figures from Spider-Man (the movies), Superman Returns etc.

I don't have an eBay account as I'm a collector, I've never thought about selling any of my collection.

So, yeah - happy collecting!

Hello everyone. Like tylerdurden, I'm also from Malaysia and I've lived in Melbourne, Australia for a couple of years.

I've previously dealt with customers from America as well as the UK when I was in Banking. And no, we do not live in trees - like what some of our (American/British) customers would tell us. But so far, the fellow Freaks have been really nice :D

Hi,

And just who are these people who think you live in trees?

You're Batman? Funny.....I'm Iron Man.

tonystark.jpg

Welkome.

I've previously dealt with customers from America as well as the UK when I was in Banking. And no, we do not live in trees - like what some of our (American/British) customers would tell us.

batman: why so serious? hahahaha welcome brudder! :lol u a kl boy?

You're Batman? Funny.....I'm Iron Man.

tonystark.jpg

Welkome.

that's funny... I'm brad pitt (please see avatar for conclusive proof).

Back