WooHoo!!! It's Official! Episode III rated PG-13!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well from the spoiler pics that many of us have seen Anakin is just too messed up to keep it PG. :skull

Not trying to thread crap, but this was released about a week ago. I saw it on CNN or some other news service. I don't frequent TFN, but I'm surprised they just put this info up yesterday.

No it went official today, last week they were considering it, it was being reviewed for content...

uh oh...........PG-13 usually means 12A over here in the UK like spider-man 2.
They'll probably cut it to get a lower certificate over here as no-one under12 means a lot of missed out ticket sales.
And before you argue the point.......they've done it before to AOTC (they cut out a head butt that Jango done to obi-wan) just to get a PG certificate.............and this is gonna be a 12A?.........hate to think how much the BBFC will cut out now!!!

Nice ! I wanna see Jar Jar's head rolling on the floor. Just kidding I hope he dies of old age.:p

Oh, the ever popular how can we kill Jar Jar discussion ----- seeing Grevous, I think he would be a good choice! :lol

Just $%&%£$% Typical..

This sucks, we Brits always miss out on the gory bits :explode

WG :boing2

That sucks for you Brits. Is the anti Head butting thing Football hooligan related? :bang
I don't think the PG-13 is going to prevent allot of kids from seeing this here in the States. I've seen tons of way too young kids in inappropriate R rated movies. I don't think most American parents really care about the rating system anymore.
:dunno

Well I do, at first I thought I would take my 8 year old to see it but we will have to see it first due to the pictures I have seen of it.

I hope the starship that Anakin crashlands on Corusant after "rescuing" the Chancellor crashes on Jar Jar and makes him go SPLAT.

re

I don't think ROTS will be cut here in the UK - AOTC was cut specifically because the headbutt issue was the only reason it would have been a 12A. If there had been more 'adult' scenes I doubt they'd have hacked it to bits just for the lower rating - it was Lucas' choice to edit for a lower certificate, not a demand by the BBFC. Seeing as the entire tone of ROTS is dark, I reckon it will get the 12A rating with no cuts. Fingers crossed...

re

Just kidding I hope he dies of old age.

I hope Anakin's turn to the darkside clouds his friendship with Jar Jar, and he takes a lightsaber to that guy...or better still, he sends his special ops troopers to take him down.

Meesa unarmed, Annie!
Yes, Binks, you will be un-armed soon enough.

:lol :rock

Back