Any chance of Dark Knight cinemaquette's???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lforigno

Super Freak
Reaction score
Even though they are awfully expensive they are pretty amazing. Also I know sideshow does not have the liscence for premium formats but was kinda hoping that cinemaquette's were not out of the question.

Even though they are awfully expensive they are pretty amazing. Also I know sideshow does not have the liscence for premium formats but was kinda hoping that cinemaquette's were not out of the question.

I wouldnt be suprised if we saw a heath joker, but I dont know about a bale batman, from talking to to numerous people @ cinemaquette, they want one iconic character to represent one movie or franchise if u will, they also stated that they would to see if certain movies become classic before the produce the cm for it such as ironman. hope this helps, George @ cm did say to expect within the next six months two new cm's being announced, he said one villian and one hero from 2 different franchises, he also said the predator has nothing on the 2 coming out, I personnally cant wait, I am in the processes of selling all marvel pfs and ah to collect strictly cm's they r great pieces and a great company

I wouldnt be suprised if we saw a heath joker, but I dont know about a bale batman, from talking to to numerous people @ cinemaquette, they want one iconic character to represent one movie or franchise if u will, they also stated that they would to see if certain movies become classic before the produce the cm for it such as ironman. hope this helps, George @ cm did say to expect within the next six months two new cm's being announced, he said one villian and one hero from 2 different franchises, he also said the predator has nothing on the 2 coming out, I personnally cant wait, I am in the processes of selling all marvel pfs and ah to collect strictly cm's they r great pieces and a great company

thanks brother

I am also waiting for bobbyc's 1/3 heath joker, I bet it will make the cms look like mattel toys, I am going to purchase that the moment I have the go ahead from him, I really cant wait for this peice, I love his rendition of the joker, freakin erie its so life like, so that is always an option aswell

you know i actually live about 30 minutes away from bobbyC and told me I could stop by and check out everything so when school slows down im gonna stop by and check it out

you know i actually live about 30 minutes away from bobbyC and told me I could stop by and check out everything so when school slows down im gonna stop by and check it out

U r one lucky dog to see his pieces, I am just honored that I am on the list to recieve one, I cant wait it will be my grail

What is this bobbc's Joker I am hearing about?

He is doing a 1/3 scale joker, painted to the specs of the person buying it, cause everyone likes differnt parts of the movie he stated, It will be silicon as well extremely realistic, if u havent seen his lifesize joker, u should take a look @ that thread

It is a statue from what I understand, not to much specifics as of yet, still in the beginning scanning stages

i would really want one too, but im really scared for what the price for one would be from bobbyc, but a cm would b bad ass too as long as the likeness is there and with most heath products its not

they also stated that they would to see if certain movies become classic before the produce the cm for it such as ironman. hope this helps, George @ cm did say to expect within the next six months two new cm's being announced, he said one villian and one hero from 2 different franchises

If they did an Iron Man Cinemaquette I'd seriously make a mess in my pants.

I have a strong feeling we have alot of great things to look foward too with CM,they r unparalleled IMHO, the fact tht they really only focus on classic characters and they improve with every statue as far as quality and attention to detail

Daaammn, Bobby C is making a full 1/3 statue? His bust looks bad ass, cant wait to see a statue from him....

Back