Congrats to Chris(fromSideshow)!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabberjawa

Baggins, James Baggins
Reaction score
From theonering.net:

"Today is a very special day for one of the founding members of TORN (and KongisKing, and TheOneLion and EVERYTHING else you see us do online!). Chris 'Calisuri' Pirrotta is getting married today!! Many TORN staffers are attending the event, as we have become more than partners or friends..we are all family. Congrats Cali!!!"

A founding father of TORN, KIKN, and TOLN :bow , Sideshow web dude :banana and a super nice guy all around :rock

I still remember brainstorming a chat giveaway question with him and a few other SS nuts at ORC and who could forget the live version of "Doors" at Comic-Con? He has been a great asset to the Sideshow team, and has been a part of the fun moments that us SS collectors have enjoyed for the past few years.

Congratulations on your big day and have fun on your honeymoon :naughty

Last edited:
Congrats Chris.
Have a wonderful honeymoon and don't
think about all of us crazed Freaks wearing out
our keyboards during the Spooktacular.

Congratulations Chris and Amy! May you have many years of happiness both in your lives and in your association with both Sideshow and TORn! Hmmm, gotta wonder how long it will be before little Chriswens and running around. :D

Have fun on the Honeymoon Chris and Aimee and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

jumpingmonkey2.gif

Congrats Chris (aka Charwen aka Calisuri)! You're just as nice in person as you are online. And in the brief moments I met her, I had no doubts that Aimee is one wonderful lady. :joy And if you're reading this....on your honeymoon.....WHY?

Congrats!

Congrats Chris! :fireworks We'll miss you during Spooktacular, but I guess marriage and a honeymoon are a little bit more important! :D

Congratulations on the big day Chris!
:ring :fireworks :ring
Let's hope your marriage will be long, jolly, silly, fun, beautiful and filled with passionate love!

:banana

congrats sucker ... uh I mean Chris!! :duff
you beat me by a week. mines this coming Sat. Will be dressin up as a groom for Halloween myself

Back