Current Sideshow February promotion.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProgMatinee

circlesendwheretheybegin
Reaction score
Has anyone picked up something from SSC during this Feb givaway promotion where you spend $40 and get a free figure? What figure did you get?

I noticed a few SW figures disappeared from the Gift Card list and was wondering did those become the free gift?

I am thinking about getting the medicom Wicket to see if they send me an Endor trooper.

Just bought something the other day w/ a free gift. I guess I'll have to wait until next week to see what it is.

I'm passing on it. Knowing my luck I'd get another Willow or Liam.

How can you tell? I just bought the Indy PF on Friday and wasn't aware of a free gift. :dunno

there is a box just under your order in the first step of your cart ... hard to see ... but you click on it and there you except the terms and it ads to your order box a special gift from SS

I picked up a Subject 805 Spooktacular Edition and am really hoping that they include another Dead figure. That would be awesome, but I'm not holding my breath. I have a feeling, whatever they send me will be sold or given to another freak once I have it in hand.

I need to wait until next week so I'll be on next month for my credit card so hopefully I'll see some good items here in the mean time.

if they cant shipe it in the same box ... yes ... but if they can ship in the same box ... it will only add a few $ to the shiping

Bought a Captain Antilles but he's still listed as shipping soon. As soon as it arrives I'll post what I got (although it's supposed to be quit random and yes you pay for the shipping).

I picked up a 12" Gandalf with the promotion. I should have it in a couple days.

I just purchased Shaun of the Dead w/the free gift option. Hopefully they send me Ed as the free gift. :lol Wishful thinking!

I remember when Sideshow used to spontaneously throw in free gifts with your orders. I got a Beauregard Muppets bust and a Faery of the Forest.:D

But these aren't free correct? Meaning you still have to pay the extra shipping for the "free" item.

I still consider that "free". If they charged $10 for "handling" maybe I'd squabble with the wording, but I believe its only true shipping charges you have to pay.

Back