Snakes in 20 days?!?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20 more days to keep thinking about keeping it

Got mine as well.

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Snake Eyes 12-inch Figure – Sideshow Exclusive

Coming in: 20 Days
To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse
Est. ship weight (US): 3 lbs.
Est. dimensional weight
(Int’l orders & Oversized items): TBD lbs.

>>>UPDATE ORDER INFORMATION NOW<<<

Same here I am really looking forward to this one and its a good thing I cancelled Belloq.

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<

Est. dimensional weight

i dont know if im going to get this line ..... if the movie sucks ... this line might as well ... im a big fan of this line ... loved it as a kid .... but man at a $100 to $ 120 lots of $$$$$$

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<

Est. dimensional weight

:chew

i dont know if im going to get this line ..... if the movie sucks ... this line might as well ... im a big fan of this line ... loved it as a kid .... but man at a $100 to $ 120 lots of $$$$$$

the movie may or may not suck, but the nice thing is, the current displayed images are based a lot more on the old Joes versus what we're seeing for the movie.

I'd also be selective in who i get. So far, all three shown are good for me.
i'd prolly consider Storm Shadow, Scarlett, Duke, Destro, and Baroness.

The rest, I can probably do without...
i mean, i/we never really had high-end quality 1/6 Joes. Hasbro didn't make the cut.

And it COULD be worse. It could have been Hot Toys or Enterbay, and it'd be more expensive

Same here I am really looking forward to this one and its a good thing I cancelled Belloq.

I did the same thing. I don't regret it even though I would have loved to have Belloq, I want this one and the Stormy more.

OY VEY!!

Another notice, man I have been getting slammed the last couple of weeks.

Ditto. I did the same. Looking forward to this one....only wish it came with Timber

damn. first the stormtrooper and now this guy. i can feel the damn begining to burst. all that Q2 stuff should be hitting too. i'm keeping both, though.

I have the Belloq exclusive and 4 Stormtroopers coming in and now this! I think Snake Eyes looks amazing based on the photos, but I'm not sure if I'm willing to drop this kind of money with everything hitting at once. Also, Vader should be right on the coattails of these figs... this could get messy.

Last edited:
Back