Tyler Durden says: Use soap!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tylerdurden

Super Freak
Reaction score
a Big HELLO to everyone here!

errrrrrrm, i'm not sure if this introduction is redundant. cos i've already been quite active on some of the threads.

but i just saw this section and thought: where are my manners? :eek:

anyway, a brief intro will suffice....

i'm from Malaysia. for those geographically-impaired folks, it's the big hunk of land directly above singapore. i work in advertising, but my main passion is movies. which (to me) naturally spills over into movie-related collectibles.

i'm pretty much a noob to this hobby. so far, i've blown a huge portion of my retirement fund on stuff like the sideshow 1:1 T800 endoskull, the hot toys TDK batman and batpod, kotobukiya's artFX series boba fett, a 1:1 alien facehugger, ht nostromo officer kane, neca 18" T800 endoskeleton, back to the future's delorean license plate replica, various mighty muggs, misc star wars vehicles, and some other random stuff...

:chew

of course it's absolutely nothing compared to the mind-blowing collections i've seen here. u guys/gals are amazing! :monkey5

a Big HELLO to everyone here!

errrrrrrm, i'm not sure if this introduction is redundant. cos i've already been quite active on some of the threads.

but i just saw this section and thought: where are my manners? :eek:

anyway, a brief intro will suffice....

i'm from Malaysia. for those geographically-impaired folks, it's the big hunk of land directly above singapore. i work in advertising, but my main passion is movies. which (to me) naturally spills over into movie-related collectibles.

i'm pretty much a noob to this hobby. so far, i've blown a huge portion of my retirement fund on stuff like the sideshow 1:1 T800 endoskull, the hot toys TDK batman and batpod, kotobukiya's artFX series boba fett, a 1:1 alien facehugger, ht nostromo officer kane, neca 18" T800 endoskeleton, back to the future's delorean license plate replica, various mighty muggs, misc star wars vehicles, and some other random stuff...

:chew

of course it's absolutely nothing compared to the mind-blowing collections i've seen here. u guys/gals are amazing! :monkey5

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fecking khakis

welcome :D

you are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. you are the all-singing, all-dancing cr@p of the world.

:D:D:D

hey hey hey, fellow fight club fan here, eh? Hi, and thanks for the welcome!

ps: i expect to be very very broke soon. ouch.

Good to hear from fellow M'sian. Welcome!

ey, apa khabar brudder! caya sama lu! malaysia boleh, etc! (hahaha i ran out of local linguistic cliches)... :D:D

thanks kingcuong! yeah it's pretty cool to know there are fellow collectors from all corners of the earth! :chew if only everyone on this planet could be united in a common love for collectibles, there'd be everlasting world peace. :peace

Machaaaaa!!!!!

Actually, I'm Malaysian as well and I've never noticed this thread before! Maybe I'll get cracking on my intro.....

any other malaysians here? :D :naughty

and i thought i was the only one here :eek:

hey the more the merrier, right? :chew:banana

Back