Thing bust up for preorder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really can't say there is anything I consider wrong with it. Just not doing it for me though. I'll most likely be passing.

Looks fantastic, perfect execution and the teeth do look great. But 1:1 busts just aren't my "thing."

Darklord Dave said:
Looks fantastic, perfect execution and the teeth do look great. But 1:1 busts just aren't my "thing."

Dave if you keep that up we may have to petition to have this thread locked :horror

:D

I like the sculpt of him and the teeth look pretty cool but I dont lik the V shape of the bust. I just seems incomplete and $500 is pretty steep I see it with more of a $250 price tag, o well save's me some money.

That sounds about right for him, I would think more on getting him if he didnt have the V shape to the bust.

Sorry to raise this from the dead . . . did anyone order this here ?

I am dying to see one in person or among a collection . . . but they are impossible to find . . .

I just got the 1:1 spidey and now I want to track this and Venom down . . .

I am dying to see one in person or among a collection . . . but they are impossible to find . . .

Yes, the Ill Jedi most certainly did.

The Thing bust is super pimp. Seriously, it definitely holds it's own with Venom. I know it didn't fare so well at the beginning but now this one is very hard to find. Here are some older pics of mine. enjoy!

73203dfa.jpg

1c170842.jpg

e73bd356.jpg

11cd19c6.jpg

Thanks guys . . . yea . . I need this now . . . lol

Great pics !!

(sigh) . . .The hunt is half the fun right . . . :monkey1

Thanks guys . . . yea . . I need this now . . . lol

Great pics !!

(sigh) . . .The hunt is half the fun right . . . :monkey1

I hate the hunt. :lol

No seriously, I wish you luck my friend. :rock This one will be a tough one to track down due to the small ES but it will also probably be the most rewarding grail to obtain.

I will pull this thing (puns=:lol) out of the box for some more pictures soon. He must be displayed. :D

Back