Jason X Preview

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:banana :banana

Well, I think we all knew that he was comming we just didn't know when.

I can't wait to see how SS made his body. Hopefully he uses the same kind of bodysuit that Jason 7.

Interesting...Sideshow have gone for the (production friendly) non-cyborg Jason from the early scenes. Probably a wise choice. I thought Jason was at his most threatening, appearance-wise, at the start of the movie.

Sideshow just made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally!!!!!!!!!!part X Jason !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think they will do both versions from the movie.

I may end up with this one, but I have to admit I really would like to see the 'cyborg' version

I was more interested in the cyborg version too - but I have all the other Jasons...

hmmm can we have something other than Jason soon? I mean its great we got another figure, but I want something new! Like what was mentioned in another thread. Carrie, Nancy Thompson!!, Norman Bates...you know just abit more variety...

Man do I ever agree with that...for the love of everything holy....PLEASE make some characters OTHER than Jason or Freddy......................Larry

I guess that's the catch. Sideshow will only make them if they sell, and you guys keep on buying them. Why would they stop making them? You guys have a serious problem. It's okay though, I mean how many more can they make?

I have had enough of Jason. Unless this figure has something very cool as a exclusive accessory I won't be placing an order for one.

Count me in...

I've got every Jason Exclusive so far (not counting Jason part 3, I've just got the standard one,,, did they even make an exclusive edition part 3???)
and I'll be buying this one too....

sideshowpdx said:
I've got every Jason Exclusive so far (not counting Jason part 3, I've just got the standard one,,, did they even make an exclusive edition part 3???)
and I'll be buying this one too....
The first Jason figure they released had no exclusive version. It was just before they started the exclusive version incentive to buy directly from their website.

There will never be enough Jason!!!!!!

screamingmetal said:
I have had enough of Jason. Unless this figure has something very cool as a exclusive accessory I won't be placing an order for one.

Guys, as a real fan of the friday the 13th franchise I must disagree with you...I'm so proud of Sideshow for giving us fans of Jason( and we are many...) so much figures from this serie.Sideshow is the only company ever to produce so many Jasons and are closer and closer to reach the ultimate goal : TO do a Jason for each movie of the serie !!!! Now only part 4, 5 and 8 to go.....Thats awesome !!!!!! and for those of you who have enough of freddy and Jason :dont buy them..nobody forces you....You can make your own custom Nancy thompson,carrie or Norman Bates figures..cause Sideshow will never do those figures who have very little selling potential....Why do you think that all the companys are doing freddys and jasons? Because they are the best maniacs ever.... Way to go Sideshow...

Shaihulud said:
Guys, as a real fan of the friday the 13th franchise I must disagree with you...I'm so proud of Sideshow for giving us fans of Jason( and we are many...) so much figures from this serie.

So what your saying is that anybody who isn't excited about this new figure isn't, as you said it, a "real" Friday the 13th fan?? What makes you a real fan and somebody else not?

All this just tells me you guys love 'em and it's making you bleed. I think it's lovely. :grouphug

That a company can achieve this quailty and variety is unprecedented and is brought about by you guys. No need to be grumpy Bonehead, he could have just said fan and would the meaning have changed? He's just using the term, as a fan, in an exhiborant manner. I don't know why you think he is impressing REAL in any way, in a highlighted manner. I am not a real fan of the slasher type PF's, but I can get some insight into what I can expect will be my time to bleed, by collecting the Uni Monsters PF's. Let's face it wouldn't you love to be able to have them all. Why not? They're great and they're there? It is hard. I don't see myself as any less of a fan for not being able to afford them all. Can't someone be happy, if they are able to? Dave you're no help.

I mean you initial post says how much of a fan you are. Bananas a plenty. I mean you set the precedent. Every post from then on should have had a banana in it thereafter. Not enough bananas guys. I see Grant picked up the baton.

It is obvious you'd like some additional variety, I'd bet they'd be got at and all, you guys are crazy, like mad dogs getting chew happy. I guess their popularity makes them harder than I realise, to come by.

I see it as a run up to what we can expect at the Spooktacular, when a real fan should know the answer and can't quite think that fast, or is typing the problem? Not that gawd awful entry form, lmao, email where? what was it? Where's the link? Help me someone. Memo to self: copy and paste that.

I think it's great how it gives you something to talk over with the staffers at the Spooky. I don't have much to say, lol, huh? so you can kick my butt for sticking my nose in when I lob by. I know you're okay, so I won't mind bending over.

Anyway, back to the topic. Jason X :banana

In the end it really depends on who you are. Me? I want more variety and to me the ones I mentioned I think would sell, and so would afew other people. Others, like die hard fans want em all!! :D and I totally get that.

If your a completest than ye you'll want em all, the good thing about Jason for sideshow is that because there are so many fans and so many movies where Jason has a distinct look, it works really well. So I guess you cant really judge what other people say they want, csuse you not them, well I guess you can but really its to each their own.

Personally, GIMME MORE DIFFERNET HORROR FIGS!

My choices are Nancy Thompson in PJs. (include a knife like in New Nightmare and the bandage on her arm from well both ANOES and New Nightmare. I think its the MUST HAVE figure to go with freddy. His true arch nemesis.(to me anyway.)

Carrie!!! Bloody and all.

Norman Bates! (with mummy's clothes as accessories, knife and that wig!)

American Werewolf in London? ONLY if it was done really well. maybe that "skin" stuff over the werewolf body with rooted hair.

Sadako from Ringu?

GEORGE A ROMERO ZOMBIE FIGURES!!! (FLYBOY PLEASE)

this is the perfect time for speculation of this stuff! With the spooktacualr comig im sure we'll see more announcements...

I've always wanted to see a spot-on Linda Blair from The Exorcist. As the figure would be on the small side, it could come with a bed or demon statue-apparition-thing!

I think the point is being missed. I too am a huge F13th fan and have purchased all of the Jason figures thus far. The point is that the line is called "Modern Horror" not "Every Jason". I don't think any of us have a problem with Sideshow producing more Jasons...just mix it up some. When was the last release in the modern horror line that was not Jason or Freddy? I guess it was the remake Leatherface and when did that come out....1-2 years ago?

Back