Question about Code 3 sculpted posters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

prozac

Freakalicious
Reaction score
DId code 3 ever make sculpted posters for TTT and ROTK or did they just make FOTR?

Just FOTR. They had TTT and ROTK ready to go, but sales were pretty bad....reflecting the not-too-good sculpts. I still have my FOTR and in a certain light, it looks okay.

:lol

Are there any pictures of these?

FOTR-1.jpg

Wonder if that is something you could get to look decent with a faux bronzing? The sculpt might be okay... but the paint is incredibly bad.

Wonder if that is something you could get to look decent with a faux bronzing? The sculpt might be okay... but the paint is incredibly bad.

:lecture

Now thats a good idea...I reckon that would work well and help cover the dodgy sculpts on a couple of the charactors

I wanted to buy one for that reason, but never did.

Arwen looks like she has the mumps.
The only thing right with that piece is the spelling!
Shocking and I nearly ordered that back in the day.

I got mine in the mail the other day and as a whole I really like it. I can see what everyone means about the faces tho...they are a bit off. I have a few of the star wars ones as well and really like them too...looking to get a few more actually.

Back