Chewbacca Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sonic The MadHOG

Super Freak
Reaction score
Land Of The True Scotsman (Yes Peeps I Don't Own A
Man this bust is awesome, so expensive though:monkey2

5989_1.JPG

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Chewbacca-Bust-Movie-Quality-Star-Wars-Sideshow_W0QQitemZ280310919068QQcmdZViewItemQQssPageNameZRSS:B:SRCH:GB:102#ebayphotohosting

Last edited:
Looks pretty bad IMO...maybe the flash makes it look SO bad though?

That would scare the heck out of me if having in my room. My girlfriend is scared by my new SS 1:1 Endoskull bust and asked me never to turn on his eyes where she is there. But that Chewie bust is more frightening that the Endo bust, looks like a huge dog wanting to bite you...:horror

The last photo is much better... not 100%, but pretty nice. Not worth the coin IMO.

People need to learn how to turn off the flash :lol

72df_1.JPG

The last photo is much better... not 100%, but pretty nice. Not worth the coin IMO.

People need to learn how to turn off the flash :lol

Yeah I don't know where he got the huge price from, it's rare so he probably paid a fair bit for it but nothing like the number he's hoping to get for it. It'll sell though eventually which is scary.

It's alright, but without shoulders, it looks like someone cut off Chewie's head and mounted it on a stick. :lol

I'm sure it looks much better in person. The last shot is pretty good. The price is probably not totally out of line for a one-of-a-kind custom, but I do think it's way more than it's actually worth.

Back