Cool Toy Review Snake Eyes Photo Archive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Martin

Super Freak
Reaction score
header.jpg

Just added Snake Eyes to the CTRPA....

I just saw these and was going to post, I absolutely love Snake Eyes now!
The body is a little too lean from certain angles but overall I'll be happy with mine.

I hope you don't mind, a couple of my favorite shots:
05.jpg

38.jpg

42.jpg

Last edited:
D. Martin, are the Prometheus body's joints tighter then they were on Indy?
Any floppy neck syndrome?

I'm really liking what I see. IMO just goes to show how one set of pics, and how a figure is "futzed" with can make a world of difference.

Heck there are certain pics that it looks like someone is actually dressed up as SE.

I'm really liking what I see. IMO just goes to show how one set of pics, and how a figure is "futzed" with can make a world of difference.

Exactly, For the life of me i don't know why sideshow don't take a few minutes to get the right look before taking the photos. It makes a huge difference and would more than likely have stopped people cancelling it.

It does look great in these photos :)

D. Martin, are the Prometheus body's joints tighter then they were on Indy?
Any floppy neck syndrome?

I never really put indy in an 'extreme pose', but Snake Eyes is still in the pose from the shot below, and hasn't fallen yet...

50.jpg

it's important for me to tell you all, that I've followed the action figure industry for thirty years, and have noticed many of the key milestones, and this Snake Eyes is one of those special pieces that'll change the way we see things. I grew up on G.I. Joe, and always dug these characters. What Sideshow has done is take Larry Hama's characterization and given it physical form. I do wish I could pull up his sleeve to reveal his tattoo, and I wish that he came with Timber (surprisingly, that is a licensing issue), but besides that, this figure has altered my view on Joe toys. It is so perfect, I'm going to sell my vintage collection and move forward with the SSC collection as my Joe set.

I'm not susceptible to hyperbole and don't have an event mentality at all, so take it for what it is. This figure defines Snake Eyes in a way no other figure has.

Awesome! Can't wait for it!
BTW - how you guys keep getting this figure early???? Me=envious!
:)

It is so perfect, I'm going to sell my vintage collection and move forward with the SSC collection as my Joe set.

I'm not susceptible to hyperbole and don't have an event mentality at all, so take it for what it is. This figure defines Snake Eyes in a way no other figure has.

damn, as a vintage collector that says loads to me. nice shots dave!

Looks awesome!!

Hmmm, I seem to remember saying (about 100 times) once he was futzed with he would look great :lol

I guess me and Evilface will be the only ones with Snake Eyes since all the chicken little canceled. Losers :cool:

Looks awesome!!

Hmmm, I seem to remember saying (about 100 times) once he was futzed with he would look great :lol

I guess me and Evilface will be the only ones with Snake Eyes since all the chicken little canceled. Losers :cool:

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

Those that kept orders :blissy

Those that canceled :elefant

Hey Evil, when Snake Eyes ships you wanna go to the park and play G I Joes in the sand box?

I think deep down alot of nay-sayers were just looking for excuses to cancel. No doubt SE is expensive at $120+ especially in this economy. You should expect to get quality and quantity with that kind of coin, and judging by D. Martin's pics we can clearly see that.

Back