• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB or WTT for Sideshow Dead Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

furystorm

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've gone ahead and ordered a Subject 805 Spooktacular edition Dead figure, mostly because I am a sucker for a free promtional gift. I wish they would send another Dead figure, that would really rock. For the time being, I would like to cherry pick some of my other favorites in the line and am interested in:

Subject 5: Security Guard - traded with MrStayPuft! Thanks!
Subject 57: Doctor - traded with Mesa! Thanks alot!
Subject 138: Street Prophet - picked up from Sideshow! Sucker for a free gift!
Subject 560: Corporate Spokesman - picked up from hydrobud! Thanks for the Spook edition!
Subject 805: Tactical Containment - picked up from Sideshow!
Subject 1025: Babysitter - picked up from Praxitas! Thanks!
Subject 1206: Mall Santa - picked up from Monkey Depot! Thanks for the tip, magman!
Subject 2221: Harbinger - picked up from Viking Playground!

:D

Last edited:
???????
:confused:
Thanks, but thosse are some confusing symbols there. Not sure what I would be paying!
:confused:

ordering from/to germany will be 63,80€ = 80usd.

but i dont know how much will shipping be to the states. maybe u ask him
i think at last u have to pay ~100usd.

Picked up seven Dead so far this month! Might be interested in some more. I guess I only really need the Mall Santa now, since there's no way I'm going to be able to afford a PZ! Anyone have anything to offer?

Last edited:
Back