DannieDarko Selling something on ebay

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was funny!

" have not worn these leather pants for the following reasons:

I am not a member of Queen.
I do not like motorcycles.
I am not Rod Stewart.
I am not French.
I do not cruise for transvestites in an expensive sports car.

These were not cheap leather pants. They are Donna Karan leather pants. They’re for men. Brave men, I would think. Perhaps tattooed, pierced men. In fact, I’ll go so far as to say you either have to be very tough, very gay, or very famous to wear these pants and get away with it.

Again, they’re men’s pants, but they’d probably look great on the right lady. Ladies can get away with leather pants much more often than men can. It’s a sad fact that men who own leather pants will have to come to terms with.

They are size 34x34. I am no longer size 34x34, so even were I to suddenly decide I was a famous gay biker I would not be able to wear these pants. These pants are destined for someone else. For reasons unknown - perhaps to keep my options open, in case I wanted to become a pirate - I have shuffled these unworn pants from house to house, closet to closet. Alas, it is now time to part ways so that I may use the extra room for any rhinestone-studded jeans I may purchase in the future.

These pants are in excellent condition. They were never taken on pirate expeditions. They weren’t worn onstage. They didn’t straddle a Harley, or a guy named Harley. They just hung there, sad and ignored, for a few presidencies.

Someone, somewhere, will look great in these pants. I’m hoping that someone is you, or that you can be suckered into buying them by a girl you’re trying to bed.

Please buy these leather pants."

think one of the funniest ebay actions I've seen lately - which is for real too...
Sharing is caring...

Be sure to read the Q and A, they are actually even funnier. :D

LOTRFan said:
Be sure to read the Q and A, they are actually even funnier. :D

Yes they are, and check out the number of hits on that auction on the counter. :google

That D.Darko, what a character. LMAO.

Laugh as I might, it did get me up off my bum, in front of the computer, to actually measure myself. I am most relieved to tell you all I have put on weight. :joy

That's awesome! And that's a whole lot of hits!! Wow, 22 bids AND he sold them for over $100 - I should try something like this with all the crap I have around my apartment... :google

LOL Dam you Fubeca!! :slap How could you uncover me like this, now I have to resort to heavy drinking. :chug

:mwaha :clap How clever you found me but you know what this means. :p................... :007

Danny -- you had me rolling. Best thing to come along in a long time. That was absolutely GREAT! deserves my 5-bunny salute. :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc :bunnydanc

Excellent story, reminds me of a cry for help for causes like Bandaid, Lifeaid........etc.etc.
Well worded and interesting till the end.
:wacky

I'm so sorry Mr. Darko! Please, oh please, oh please forgive me. That was totally out of line for me to reveal you.

Now should I show them your auction for that leopard skin bikini underwear? :naughty

Oh your referring to the same auction you won from me. Slight delay on payment but the transaction went well. Thansk again Fubeca. Make sure to check the dominiatrix wear set I'll put up this weekend. I know youve been emailing me on the gimp with ball mask. :joy

Back