Spoiler poll for the LOST 2.6?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which cast member do you think will die in the next episode of "LOST"

• Total voters
I doubt if it's Sawyer or Jack or any of the main characters from last season. Of course, I'm probably wrong. Jin could be gone without a huge impact on the story, but I'd hate to see him go. But, Locke cannot go! He's still a huge mystery in a lot of ways. Michael could go too, but what would that mean for Walt when and if they find him. Geez, I'm hating this show. Makes you think too much!

I went with "other" it is the safe route. I am not particularly a fan of Ana, and as some of you have stated wish it would be her. Libby has more of a role I found out, and Mr. Echo is just too cool :cool: , so other seems safe.

Wow, thought I didn't need to be worried about getting spoiled for a tv show over on this board but I guess when a poll is on the front page announcing that someone will die it's kind of hard to miss.

I think most people assume if you watched the episode last night, the previews for the NEXT ep last night said that someone would be "lost forever", or something like that, so it's hardly a "spoiler". It's hard to know who will and won't watch the previews. I figure anyone who watches the show sees the previews, but evidently that's not the case. :dance

I agree Migwit, I assumed everyone who watched the show last night saw the preview....
I made it thinking it would be good fun for everyone to make their guess...
Not to ruin the life and mental state of anyone who reads it...
Apologies all around...

Migwit said:
I think most people assume if you watched the episode last night, the previews for the NEXT ep last night said that someone would be "lost forever", or something like that, so it's hardly a "spoiler". It's hard to know who will and won't watch the previews. I figure anyone who watches the show sees the previews, but evidently that's not the case. :dance

Not everyone watches the previews just for that reason. I have no problem with people posting a thread that has information on a show in the thread but a poll is hard to miss. If it was in the thread I have a choice whether to look or not, if it's right smack out in the open, you can't help but see it. And don't forget the people internationally who haven't seen it yet either.

I'm not home to watch "Lost" on Wednesday night, so I have started downloading the episodes from iTunes. Those don't include the preview for the next week's episode. (I wish that they did.)

I don't think anyone dies in the next episode. I think that was a teaser for the rest of the season. Last season they teased a death for about 6 weeks prior to it actually happening.

Back