LOST episode 2.5 *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutant Enemy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Michael sets off into the jungle by himself determined to find Walt.

Sawyer and Jin are ordered by their captors to take them to their camp

Jin leaves with Echo to try to find Michael

Slight glimpe of the others, and their handywork...

Sun frantically searches for her missing wedding ring, which is found near the bottle she buried last week.

i thought this was a great episode! Was great to see how Jin & Sun met.

Who do you think the kid with the teddy bear was?

Preview says new episode won't be for 3 weeks, anyone know why?

It also said someone will be "lost forever"......someone is gonna die!

It was an Ok episode, I am starting to get tired of all these flashback episodes. I am thinking that the others might be previous people who have been stranded on the island have turn savage, don't know. About the break, I had heard a few days ago that tafter this episode a new episode wouldnt be broadcast for 2 weeks. :crying

For some reason I thought the bear was Walts. Have we not seen the bear before? I don't think we have.. so i'm thinking that that was Alex. It didn't look like a child, but she was a child when she was taken. Thoughts?

And also, Kate didn't give a censored about Sawyer. She was looking for her OWN message. She said something that she doesn't want anyone on the island to know about. The girl is full of it!!!

Really liked this episode too! Jin and Sun are my favorite story. Very sweet!

BUMMED that we're not going to see it for 3 MORE WEEKS! ARG!!!! And i'm feeling that they are going to kill off one of the newly introduced characters. I would find it hard to believe one other of the main characters would be gone so soon... but you never know!

Tired of the flashback episodes? Umm, isn't that the whole conceit of the show?

And I love Sun and Hurley together - they'd make a great comic team. I thought the bear's was Walt's too, I know he had a stuffed polar bear as a baby that Michael gave him.

So who's going to die in 3 weeks? Or did they mean just by the end of the season?

The girl with Micheal in the beginning of the episode is going to die. My friend who knows this guy who knows this other guy who is married to the cousin of one of the producers told me. :joy :naughty

:banghead 3 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead

We it is obvious that the new blonde chick is gonna kick it! They wanted us to think that Jin was the one in the shot when they said one was going to die.

BTW, just in case you may have missed it, Walt is black and the kid with the bear was white.

New thought, all the people from the wacked out Doc and Swan group are all wacked! Maybe from the food, magnents etc.

:joy

Even if Walt isn't carrying the bear doesn't mean it doesn't belong to him.

But I didn't even connect that it was a KID carrying the bear, is that definite?

And what's going on with the numbers and the button and such? No mention at all? That's just not right?

re: bear

I remember seeing it way early in last season. I think. For some reason I remember just seeing it laying on the beach. The impression I got was they wanted you to realize that a kid or kids died on the flight also, but didn't want to show them to you. I could be very wrong. We just got the Season 1 DVD the other day but haven't watched anything yet I'll have to watch the first couple episodes to see if I'm correct or not.

I think a poll is in order! Who do you think is gonna be "Lost Forever" in the next episode?

(I can't figure out how to add a poll to this thread so I'll make a new post for it)

I don't watch "next episode" promos because they sometimes give away too much information. Then I come here and everyone's all talking about it. It's hard to join in the Lost discussion if everyone's going to mention the promos each week. :banghead

The thread title DOES say "Spoilers"! :rolleyes: :dance :wacky However, I haven't found that the previews give away too much, just whets my appetite for the next ep! :banana

I love the "name" Mr. Echo and he's a great character.

For some reason, I'm not doing any speculation on the show, what everything means, what's going to happen, who's going to die. I'm just watching the show and enjoying the hell out of it.

Maybe cuz I've been through this sort of viewing experience with Twin Peaks, X-files, Millenium, etc. (but then, most people here have, too). Anyway, I love this show.

How can you not watch the preview for next week, when it is butted right up against the end of the show? Not seeing how it is very spoilerish when we still have no clue who, preview just said someone would be "lost forever". I assume this means killed, but knowing this show there maybe some other way to get lost forever? Maybe Dom will go off on a heroin binge and get "lost".

I don't watch previews anymore after 24's gave away quite a few surprises. And it's easy not to watch a preview - I have my hand on the DVR remote and press stop once the Lost text appears on the screen.

Back