New collector here.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StartOurwar

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey guys, my name is Brian. I'm totally new to this forum and just collecting six scale figures in general. I just started collecting them in January. I've spent well over a grand so far on this nasty, nasty addiction. It all started with the Hot Toys joker figure...then it went to the rest of the Dark Knight Line. Then I spilled over into a few medicom toys. Then I fell into Sideshow and their Premium Formats. Now I'm all about buying up custom work.

I roamed these forums for a good while before joining. I was just so impressed. This maybe the only forum I browsed where people didn't constantly give each other ^^^^. I love it. Hope to stick around the forums and get to know some of you.

Welcome brother!! Yup, Hot toys will do that, one of the most addictive thing ever! Post pics of your collection if you get a chance.

...and could potentially get your boss upset if you're on here quite often during work hrs .... like me :)

I would post pics of my collection but its rather small at this point. I also have no display cases for my little guys either. They are all just chillin on my old computer desk till I figure out what to do with them.
You know, I thought ebay was making me broke but I got a feeling these forums will hurt my wallet so much more. lol Yesterday I just bought the Medicom Wolverine(X3 version) Indiana jones(Sideshow toys) and a cowboy bebop figure from medicom. I'm gonna end up getting repaints on Wolverine and Indy.

Sick addiction! lol

Yup this hobby will definitely hurt the wallet. Once you start it's all downhill from there. :D

:welcome to the Forums! Enjoy yourself among the Freaks!! :welcome

Wow....everyone is so welcoming. It is quite the shell shock to what I'm use to seeing on message boards. You guys totally kick ass.

Wow....everyone is so welcoming. It is quite the shell shock to what I'm use to seeing on message boards. You guys totally kick ass.

60581327sau2.jpg

Is that better for ya? :D

:maulAnd once you are done spending $$ on the Premium Formats, Busts, 1:6 etc. You will find out about the customizing underground. Good luck keeping your cash. Welcome!

Back