• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Star wars force unleashed costume pictures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teabelly83

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone got any good quality photos of the costumes in star wars force unleashed at all?? im esp looking for pics of the secret apprentice sith robes outfit.

thanks

You want to buy them ? Are you sure ?

am i sure?? i dont understand what you mean?? i was requesting photos or pictures of the outfit used in the game.

why are u selling a custom made outfit or something??

i jst wantd pics of the sith apprentice robes.

am i sure?? i dont understand what you mean?? i was requesting photos or pictures of the outfit used in the game.

why are u selling a custom made outfit or something??

i jst wantd pics of the sith apprentice robes.

He is asking because this is the "want to buy" section, not the "looking for pics" section.

Ah ... okay ... now it makes sense ...

I want a Starkiller Fig my self. I hope Sideshow oneday stops making Figs of Star Wars Characters that nobody wants and starts making the ones that are really wanted.

Ah ... okay ... now it makes sense ...

I want a Starkiller Fig my self. I hope Sideshow oneday stops making Figs of Star Wars Characters that nobody wants and starts making the ones that are really wanted.

this is why id love to try put my own figure together. i want to try od the sith robes version, i jst cant find any good quality pics of him in the costume.

There's a "making of" book for The Force Unleashed. I saw it at Books-A-Million awhile back. It should have some good reference pics in it.

There's a "making of" book for The Force Unleashed. I saw it at Books-A-Million awhile back. It should have some good reference pics in it.

thanks for that i found it on books a million!! hope they ship to the uk.

i was 1stly thinking of getting the walkthrough guide for the ps3 game, but 'this art and making of' might be alot better!

thanks alot!!

Back