• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Premium format buffy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buffy Fan

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey guys I am looking for the season 1 black dress premium format buffy. I have paypal. Any help would be appreciated.

Hey guys I am looking for the season 1 black dress premium format buffy. I have paypal. Any help would be appreciated.

Go for the Exclusive if you can. It's well worth the money. I haven't seen any mint ones in a LONG time.

I'm glad to see a fellow Buffy fan! :rock :rock :rock

Yeah I want to get the exclusive one, but I want to get the season 1 Buffy first. If anyone has one for sale or a link to one for sale please contact me thanks.

Yeah I want to get the exclusive one, but I want to get the season 1 Buffy first. If anyone has one for sale or a link to one for sale please contact me thanks.

The Black Dress (Season 1 version) did come in an Exclusive version as well. The Exclusive was the "Vampyr" book.

Yeah I knew about the vampyr book at thought you meant the exclusive red pants Buffy, sorry. Would you be interested in selling her?

Back