scratch built full working Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyC

Super Freak
Reaction score
getting closer on this piece, I have about 5 months left for final completion.

paint etc.

completely from scratch
canopy is voice activated .
DSC00795.jpg
[/IMG]
exs.jpg
[/IMG]

That's really awesome. When it is complete are you going to have videos of you driving it? I would love to see someone driving the batmobile down the street lol.

Great stuff!!!

There is some dude that lives somewhere near me and I every once in a while I seem hi driving around in his Batmobile. It appears to be the old Tim Burton movie style. I think it was a Limo and he basically stripped it and used the frame as a base.

Where are you going to keep it when the big huge wing tail goes on, that splits into two pieces? \/ that'll never fit in that garage there.

That's really awesome. When it is complete are you going to have videos of you driving it? I would love to see someone driving the batmobile down the street lol.

Screw that, I want to see him drive it up a wall :lol

Great work there, did you use original blue print or is it all from various images ?

I have the fin already done this is just where I work on the car.
here are some pics of the dash , the old canopy is on there.
all the techno under the ribs will be plated black nickel.
DSC07792.jpg
[/IMG]
ex.jpg
[/IMG]

the chassis is completely scratch built.
thisis a very difficult task I would never recomend building something like this from scratch . I had to complete it because I started it.
I would say 5 months and it will be totally completed .
this will be on inside edition very soon as well.
Thanks!

Back