Jerry Vanderstelt Arwen!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ztaylork

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Just got this lovely in the mail today....8 1/2 x 11....and simply AMAZING!!! I can't believe how gorgeous it is in person!!! I posted it up in my LOTR Art thread...but since I know a lot of people enjoy Jerry's work here I figured it the lovely elf princess deserved her own thread :)

ArwenbyVanderstelt.jpg

Wow!! That is amazing...where did you purchase that at??? I need to get that one!! :monkey5 :monkey5

Purchased it from Mr. Jerry himself...don't know if he has a print planned for it or not...but the original rocks...so I am sure a print would :)

Beautiful , absolutely.......Damian I think you have a contender for being the no.1 Arwen fan :lol.

So is this the original Art that you bought?, that must have cost a fortune.
Amazing stuff
x :peace

Beautiful , absolutely.......Damian I think you have a contender for being the no.1 Arwen fan :lol.

So is this the original Art that you bought?, that must have cost a fortune.
Amazing stuff
x :peace

I think so too...:lol Ztaylork has me beat with arwen artwork, thats for sure...I hope jerry makes a print of that one, cause I want one....:monkey5 I'll atleast have to have jerry do an arwen remarque on the ROTK litho...

Thanks folks!

It was a real pleasure to create. I am looking into some other LOTR litho possibilities, and perhaps an Aragorn /Arwen theme is one.

JV

simply beautifull! :bow

you know what would kick much butt? a nothing but baddies piece.

that would :rock

I agree, and that is one of the themes I would want to approach, except Sauron needs his own theme seperate from the others.

JV

That is absolutely beautiful. Congrats on owning a true original piece of art.

Wow that looks simply astounding!! Bravo Jerry! I think a Aragorn/Arwen theme would look beautiful! :rock2
On a side note, I can't imagine how much it cost to purchase that original.

Thanks folks!

It was a real pleasure to create. I am looking into some other LOTR litho possibilities, and perhaps an Aragorn /Arwen theme is one.

JV

Beautiful work, I would love to get one of those or something Gandalf the Grey related. :cool:

Thanks everyone!!! I really am SOOO excited to have this lovely Arwen in my collection!!! Jerry is such an amazing artist, and to own an original painting like this is just awesome!!!

Back