• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot toys Endo, SS star wars, MR leia blaster, SS t-800, and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patient Zero

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am a few items sitting about that I need to clear out.

1. Sideshow Bespin Han non-exclusive MIB 40.00 shipped 35.00

2. Sideshow Endor Rebel Commando Sergeant MIB 40.00 shipped 35.00

3. predator headknocker unmasked version Rare MIB *2 40.00 shipped each 35.00

4. Sideshow 12" t-800 comes with shotgun, pool cue, knife, rosebox, stand, glasses. no box. 60.00 SOLD

5. Master replicas Leia blaster, gun is in great shape, minor touchup on the bottom of the handle
Display case isn't in great shape, bottom has been repainted, mirror finish is scratched, It should be able
to be buffed out, glass has two small cracks on the back side. This piece displays nicely despite the poor condition of the case. Comes with plaque and COA. 150.00 shipped NOW 140.00

6. Hot toys BD endoskeleton. opened new, displayed for 4 months, mint. Pulse gun has been drybrushed to make it look better. comes complete with mint box.
220.00 shipped 210.00 NOW 200.00 SOLD

7. Hasbro 12" Zuckuss, loose comes with gun. FREE buyer pays shipping and paypal fees, usps priority 5.40 GONE

8. Hasbro 12" Zam Wesell, MIB, box isn't in the best shape. FREE buyer pays shipping and paypal fees, usps priority 5.40 GONE

9. Hot toys Dallas, just have been charged from a sideshow contest, would rather buy something I am into. Putting him up now as I have a thread going. 120.00 shipped NOW 110.00 SOLD

10. SS 12" Demon freddy, loose, no box. 30.00 shipped
Shipping is in US only. I might add some more stuff and pics later. Pm if interested

I started a new thread as my title in the other wasn't very good, mods feel free to close my other.

a few price cuts.

Last edited:
If things fall through on the Hot Toys BD endoskeleton i'll take it.

Yes, the Endo has been sold. Sorry to those who were waiting to see if the deal fell through. I really wanted it to go to someone that was actively looking. :chew
Just to clarify, I did not skip anyone who sent a Pm that was interested. I had PM'd Verbal Prior to it going up, was just giving him a few days to pay.

Last edited:
Back