1/3 NEW JOKER 1/1 silicon almost complete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi guys, well I chose this paint scheme because I really liked the scene a lot, in the next week you will see the other paint ups as well, interigation , poster.
the photshop helps me see how I will angle the bust.
I like this piece I wanted to show it totally completed but what the hell.
xx-1.jpg
[/IMG]

cc.jpg
[/IMG]
new pics later tonight
ff.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Re: 1/30 NEW JOKER 1/1 silicon almost complete

Hi guys, well I chose this paint scheme because I really liked the scene a lot, in the next week you will see the other paint ups as well, interigation , poster.
the photshop helps me see how I will angle the bust.
I like this piece I wanted to show it totally completed but what the hell.
xx-1.jpg
[/IMG]

cc.jpg
[/IMG]
new pics later tonight

WORDS CANNOT SAY HOW PERFECT THAT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:google:monkey5
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

That is just awesome! Love how he turned out, stellar work as always!!!

Thanks guys he still has a ways to go as far as , the hand and the base, but the head was always the most important. I suck at pics so please excuse them.
Gives yout he idea before I start the 1/3rd

:horror:horror:horror SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP!!!! BRAVO!!! That's beyond words how incredible it turned out.

Looks sick! I wanna throw out one thing, and this will probably be meaningless since you're probably in the finishing stages of production, but imho the the only thing I don't like is how elongated the face is between the eyes and nose. That's the one thing that's throwing it off for me personally. I did a quick photo Mod to illustrate what I mean.

Your pic (Left) side by side with my Mod:

cc.jpg
ccmodmf7.jpg

To my eye, the Mod looks more accurate. Again, this is just my opinion. As far as the actual work you've done, sweet lord, it's nothing short of breath taking. Hope you have success selling these, truly works of art man. Respect.

That is absolutely amazing work. I think it's time to start buying lottery tickets :lol

The thing that gets me most is how good the hair looks, from the hair line to the styling, that's what really sells the look of the bust to me

How much would something like this cost? It's probably way out of my league.

OH god why aren't I rich? *gently cries*

Simply amazing. Looks perfect sculpt wise. I want to say the shirt color is a bit too light, but it could be just lighting (either yours or the movie).

That is absolutely uncanny. At first glance at the face it looks like a screenshot. Well done!

Back