Indiana Jones Trilogy on Blu-ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Batty

Nexus 6
Reaction score
From Blu-ray.com:

During a recent PowerPoint presentation given by the folks at Lucasfilm, it was revealed that the 'Indiana Jones Trilogy' would be released on Blu-ray by the end of the year. The original post (with images of the presentation) has since been removed, but like all things on the Internet, word has traveled fast, so we're passing on the news to you, along with a pinch of salt.

I'm suprised they didn't come out with KOTCS. I'm also surprised the Burton Batmans didn't come out with Dark Knight (they'll be out in March).

But the Indy movies should look great! Just the quick clips from the KOTCS Blu-Ray extras were amazing.

I saw this earlier today and am glad they are coming. They also mentioned another Lego game.

ROTLA would be the most watched out of the trilogy for me. The others, not so much.

I'm also reading online that they said LEGO Jones 2 should be out by the end of the year as well. Betetr be moe than just KOTCS. How about Fate of Atlantis and Infernal Machine, or are they a bit obscure for the genral audience?

I'm suprised they didn't come out with KOTCS. I'm also surprised the Burton Batmans didn't come out with Dark Knight (they'll be out in March).

But the Indy movies should look great! Just the quick clips from the KOTCS Blu-Ray extras were amazing.

KOTCS is already OUT on Blu-Ray. :huh

Burton's Batman series (and the other two) should not be released with any of the new Batmans. They're in two entirely different leagues and have absolutely nothing to do with each other. :google

Burton's Batman series (and the other two) should not be released with any of the new Batmans. They're in two entirely different leagues and have absolutely nothing to do with each other. :google

He didn't mean that KOTCS should be packaged with it, but that he's suprised that the first 3 ddin't come out when KOTCS came out.

This is exciting!! I can't wait to upgrade these on Blu-ray!! :banana

I'm sure they'll look beautiful!

He didn't mean that KOTCS should be packaged with it, but that he's suprised that the first 3 ddin't come out when KOTCS came out.

Thanks. I meant on the same day, not in the same package. Seems they could have done better tying more releases to he same day. ESpecially Batman. The Anthology originally came out day and date with Batman Begins in 2005 and did very well.

Well considering how good the Indy Movies on DVD look through my PS3 the BluR should be stunning! I've got KOTCS and the picture is awesome!

:lecture And they pale in comparison to boot compared to Nolan's films. But I am cool with Indy trilogy sans KOTCS. Wish I had a time machine to prevent Indy IV from being made, now and forever it will always have a cringe inducing movie next to the "holy" trilogy. I am kidding of course with a little bit of truth mixed in.

:lecture And they pale in comparison to boot compared to Nolan's films. But I am cool with Indy trilogy sans KOTCS. Wish I had a time machine to prevent Indy IV from being made, now and forever it will always have a cringe inducing movie next to the "holy" trilogy. I am kidding of course with a little bit of truth mixed in.

:lol The first time I watched it I thought it was cringe worthy, but with each viewing it's getting better, My dislikes in the movie seem to go quicker now where they seemed long before. I may wait on getting the Blue-ray as the quality of the DVD are outstanding! unlike Star Wars Ep1 which looks like crap very grainie

:lol The first time I watched it I thought it was cringe worthy, but with each viewing it's getting better, My dislikes in the movie seem to go quicker now where they seemed long before. I may wait on getting the Blue-ray as the quality of the DVD are outstanding! unlike Star Wars Ep1 which looks like crap very grainie

You know my friend compares KOTCS to rape (kidding of course) because it's best to just let em' finish. :nono But seriously KOTCS for all of it's head scratching moments is still fun, different but fun. Better than the Mummy movies I suppose...and thats not saying much. I will buy on BluRay.

You know my friend compares KOTCS to rape (kidding of course) because it's best to just let em' finish. :nono But seriously KOTCS for all of it's head scratching moments is still fun, different but fun. Better than the Mummy movies I suppose...and thats not saying much. I will buy on BluRay.

Hell no! The original ROTLA is my favorite movie of all time, but while I feel KOTCS is just okay as dumb entertainment, I think the first MUMMY with Brendan Fraser blows it out of the water. I even liked M3: TOTDE better, which is pretty sad.

That being said, with the Batman Anthology in March and the Indiana Jones Trilogy later on, two of my favorite series are finally coming on blu! :rock

Hell no! The original ROTLA is my favorite movie of all time, but while I feel KOTCS is just okay as dumb entertainment, I think the first MUMMY with Brendan Fraser blows it out of the water. I even liked M3: TOTDE better, which is pretty sad.

That being said, with the Batman Anthology in March and the Indiana Jones Trilogy later on, two of my favorite series are finally coming on blu! :rock

Is it true the Yetis pantomime a field goal in the Mummy 3?:lol I rest my case, agree to disagree. :duff ROTLA is still and always will be untouchable.

Back