Endo 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, this is shipping now? I didn't realize it had so many lights too. Very impressive. (Which I guess it should be for the price of a Yugo).

If I had a Gandalf bronze, I would also buy that Endo- truly I would.

But I don't have a gandalf bronze! So I will not buy that amazing, truely remarkable and wholely unmatched piece of terminator memorabilia.

This single greatest Terminator piece to ever be produced, I can't imagine anything EVER topping this one! :horror

Thanx..

If you love the Terminator, All I can say is sell your car or whatever..Take a bike to the job. :D And order this one..AMAZING piece..Amazin quality and detail.. :cool:

C'mon SideShow, rattle some cages, shout loud 'n' hard. Poke somebody with a stick. Do whatever it takes to bring these babies in early!

:naughty

I don't think I can wait until March!! That's five months!
Well I suppose I could turn to drink.

That's it.... I want one.

I wonder what vendor out there could get me the best price on this $6K beauty... If any vendors read this, please PM me with your best price. I need this Terminator in my theater room. This would be a perfect replacement to my Yoda...

theater1-vi.jpg

Welcome to the board! Of course I am immediately jealous of the 1:1 Scale Endo, and would need a second bedroom to contain this monster! Wow, and he looks awesome in the home theater

It says on Sideshow's website that the overall height including base is 6'2".

8309FLEX-vi.jpg

Either this guy is around 5 feet tall or the statue is at least 7' tall...

endoskeleton17-vi.jpg

--- How in the heck did this guy get the Terminator so soon??? Is this a variation of the Sideshow piece?

sideshowpdx said:
It says on Sideshow's website that the overall height including base is 6'2".

Either this guy is around 5 feet tall or the statue is at least 7' tall...

[--- How in the heck did this guy get the Terminator so soon??? Is this a variation of the Sideshow piece?

Hi, check the small print on the Sideshow website and you'll see that they have now added dimensions. The endo is 6'2" and the base is 10" making a total of 7'

As I understand things, Chris is a dealer and will be selling these skeletons. Since he's exhibiting at a show he needed a product to display. I might be wrong, but this is definately the Sideshow piece.

Kevin said:
Hi, check the small print on the Sideshow website and you'll see that they have now added dimensions. The endo is 6'2" and the base is 10" making a total of 7'

I always thought that graphic on the site could be misleading. I don't think the 6'2" dimension was meant to include the base but was just trying show the height of the actual Terminator.

Glad it has been clarified in print.

It sure is 7..

Endo4.jpg

Yes! I'm a dealer selling these(CinemaReplicas) and also a replica colector since 1997 and SSC are amazing..They made me this world wide first Endo for our big convention here in Sweden and I'm sooooooo greatful to them for it since I'm also such a big Terminator fan. This will be one of the center pieces in this convention:

www.propworld.nu

Back