• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FT: Hot Toys original Jack Sparrow & Cannibal Jack

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mx22

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

Would anyone here be interested in either original Hot Toys Jack Sparrow or Cannibal Jack Sparrow figures? Both were opened and used as display pieces for a bit. Complete with all the accessories, might even have the original boxes somewhere...

I'm looking to do a trade. Can even do a 2 for 1 trade if you have something interesting - preferably something MIB; I'm a retailer and since the above figures do not technically belong to me, I need to recoup the cost...

Thank You!

Alexei

Last edited:
Re: FS/FT: Hot Toys original Jack Sparrow & Cannibal Jack

Well hard question:) Some older (and newer) Hot Toys military figures, maybe something from BBI military 1/6 line (but it needs to be one of those more or less rare figures and not something that can be easily bought on Ebay for $20-$40). Or it could be something from Sideshow - diorama, bust, pf... As I said, it can be 1 for 1 swap, 2 for 1 swap or even 2 plus cash for 1 if needed.

Thank You!

Alexei

I'm interested in the original Sparrow. Let me look through my closet and see what I've got in possible trade(s).

You need to post a price per the commerce rules.

PM sent on trade

Back