• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Cinemaquette t 800

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerminatorMan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking for the Cinemaquette T 800 endoskeleton statue. If anyone has one for sale please let me know. Thanks

bump

I am currently on the list at Cinemaquette for one, but maybe someone else can sell me one sooner.

Last edited:
BUMP

Anyone have one for sale? I am looking, and cinemaqette has me on a wait list. I am willing to sell my sideshow 1:1 endoarm for the T 800 Cinemaquette, thats how much I want the t 800.

BUMP

Anyone have one for sale? I am looking, and cinemaqette has me on a wait list. I am willing to sell my sideshow 1:1 endoarm for the T 800 Cinemaquette, thats how much I want the t 800.

LOL! I am in the exact same boat as you! These puppies are pretty tough to come by right now, and I would also sell my endo arm. Count yourself lucky though if you are in the USA as you will have a far greater chance than me and as I am in England. Good luck with your search

LOL! I am in the exact same boat as you! These puppies are pretty tough to come by right now, and I would also sell my endo arm. Count yourself lucky though as you are in the USA you have a far greater chance than me and I am in England. Good luck with your search

Thanks Alot dude. These are awesome collectibles and I am probably going to have to sell a bunch of stuff to afford it. But it is something I am waiting for, Cinemaquette said they will honor my order if another comes from the warehouse.

Don't give up bro. Keep bumping your WTB thread. Persistence does pay off. I am living proof that this FORUM comes through time and time again:D Good luck as it's worth EVERY PENNY!!:naughty

IMG_1014.jpg

Don't give up bro. Keep bumping your WTB thread. Persistence does pay off. I am living proof that this FORUM comes through time and time again:D Good luck as it's worth EVERY PENNY!!:naughty

IMG_1014.jpg

Whoa! Now that is excellent. Exactly what I hope to get!! That is a beautiful photo.

Last edited:
BUMP. Anyone? Private message me if you have one for sale. It must be in perfect or near perfect condition.

Yours will convert on the waitlist they all do...I bought mine from them a year ago and said I was on the waitlist, well after a month I called them and they shipped it out to me within the week. You made need to call them to get the wheels moving a bit. I got one but am on the ledge about selling it...:rolleyes:

Just curious- how did you get on a waitlist when the item is marked sold out? Or is it an old waitlist?

Hi Paul, I ordered it when the cinemaquette website had the item marked "limited Stock". Then about two weeks later cinemaquette updated their website and marked it sold out. So now im on a waitlist.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51561

Think about the cost, for a little more money, you can get something a bit larger with more lights.

GoqhTheJedi's picture! 1:2 Versus Cinemaquette!

You know, I too have been looking for a Cinemaquette T-800. But know that you post these pics, I have to say, you make a great arguement to consider the 1:2. Do the lights work up all over like that, or is there a light shining on it?

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51561

Think about the cost, for a little more money, you can get something a bit larger with more lights.

GoqhTheJedi's picture! 1:2 Versus Cinemaquette!

You know, I too have been looking for a Cinemaquette T-800. But know that you post these pics, I have to say, you make a great arguement to consider the 1:2. Do the lights work up all over like that, or is there a light shining on it?

Check FelMar's posts he has a video of the lights working.

Back