Moria Orc PF in UK Cheap

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
slug is on the case :cool: thanks for the heads up :duff

edit: ordered :banana

Last edited:
I think there looking at the FP.com not FP.co.uk website!

Oh and ordered as well!

Last edited:
Agggghhh...found it. Exclusive is on its way though so should have him tomorrow or saturday...whey hey!!

stuff that, £2.50 postage!!! ;D
If i had ordered off play (as I was going to) I would be sending this piece back right now!
Just ordered Tusken from Play, but Will have to be getting an Orc to go with it, cheers for the heads up.

Dear Customer,
forbiddenplanet.co.uk
Order Number: xxxxxx
Detailed Invoice
Date Ordered: Thursday 29 January, 2009
The comments for your order are: Unfortunately this item has now sold out and we are unable to obtain any further supplies. Please be assured that no payment has been taken from your card. I apologise for any disappointment caused.
Best regards
Anne-Marie
Sales Supervisor

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2 unlucky

:grouphug

i havent got an email, hopefully the orderhas gone through :banana

Fingers crossed for you Slug! :)

I relented and bought of Play anyway...had a £15 gift voucher and with the cashback it came in at around £155..good enough for me! :banana

Im in the club with you Gondorgirl, got an e mail to say cancelled, oops basically,
I don't mind too much though as I didnt really have the funds, and have a Tusken Raider on the way now anyways! Will just wait for play.com to reduce theirs.

Im in the club with you Gondorgirl, got an e mail to say cancelled, oops basically,
I don't mind too much though as I didnt really have the funds, and have a Tusken Raider on the way now anyways! Will just wait for play.com to reduce theirs.

Good idea, and at least your getting a PF of some sort! :lol

Dear Customer,
forbiddenplanet.co.uk
Order Number: xxxxxx
Detailed Invoice
Date Ordered: Thursday 29 January, 2009
The comments for your order are: Unfortunately this item has now sold out and we are unable to obtain any further supplies. Please be assured that no payment has been taken from your card. I apologise for any disappointment caused.
Best regards
Anne-Marie
Sales Supervisor

:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

crappy FP.co.uk strikes again lol

Back