DC Direct 6" Watchmen figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MANDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
Series One shipped today consisting of Rorscach, Nite-Owl II, Silk Spectre II, and Ozymandias. I only grabbed Ror cause I really don't collect this scale but had to have the first authorized figure of him! I'll probably get Dr. Manhattan in February. ...although it would be nice to have the Minute Men altogether. Anybody else pic these up?

DCDRorscach4.jpg

Last edited:
I'm still waiting on mine from Joe. I ordered one of EVERYTHING from DC Direct, including 2 sets of the 7" figs.

I wonder which other DC Direct lines they fit in with most; Are they compatible more with the Alex Ross JUSTICE figures, or the Mattel DC figures? And I wonder if FYE/Spencer's/Hot Topic will carry them...

They're too small to be counted with Justice, but would fit in with the Kingdom Come figures... Which is cool since Rorscach had a couple cameos in that book. They're on DCDs "regular" 6 inch scale and too small to go with Neca's Cult Classics, so no they don't mesh well with Codename V. I too was really surprised by the quality here and am really tempted to go back and at least pick up Nite-Owl.

An extra trigger finger hand and the grapple gun, oh and a stand. I was hoping for a hand holding the infamous button or even an interchangeable head with a different ink blot. Still, he's pretty sweet as is.

They're too small to be counted with Justice, but would fit in with the Kingdom Come figures... Which is cool since Rorscach had a couple cameos in that book. They're on DCDs "regular" 6 inch scale and too small to go with Neca's Cult Classics, so no they don't mesh well with Codename V. I too was really surprised by the quality here and am really tempted to go back and at least pick up Nite-Owl.

Are all of them that small, or just Rorschach (if so, he is perfectly scaled.) How would they fit in with Mattel's Movie Masters/TDK line?

Thanks.

Here's a scale comp.

scalecomp1.jpg

DCD Batman (pretty average height for them), DCUC Atom ("standard" body)
scalecomp.jpg

Neca V, Ross Justice Green Arrow

Mind you Rorschach is the shortest of the lot so factor about an extra half inch for Nite-Owl and Ozy. They should fit in great with older DCD and DCUC. I don't own of the Movie Masters so I can only speak from what I hear, and that's that they are shorter than DCUCs... Apparantly Mattel makes up a new scale for every line.:rolleyes:

Anyway, hope that helps! :)

Last edited:
Thanks alot!

BTW, I never thought I would say it, but Rorshach looks so cute in the bottom pic.:D

Back