DC Direct 1:6 Sinestro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natrix

Super Freak
Reaction score
I picked him up today but I haven't opened him yet and can't post any pictures until tonight.

First impressions of him still in the box from when I picked him up...

He is on the skinny/teen body with modified arms and legs. He barely fits in the standard box so he should be taller than all the other figures. The legs actually look a little too long and kind of throw off the proportions a little.

The black body suit looks like it is more of a rubbery type with the yellow parts for of the standard spandexy type which is too transparent and the black shows through.

He does come with a light up yellow lantern and three sets of hands (bendy, clenched fist and slightly open).

Awesome head sculpt and good paint on mine as far as I can tell.

Re: 13" DC Direct Sinestro

Can't wait to see the pics man. This was one that I was on the fence about. Your pics may make my wallet cry ;)

Here are a couple in box pics for now.

p1020535fp1.jpg

p1020543dr1.jpg

p1020537pk0.jpg

I saw this at my LCS. I thought it looked pretty good.

Unfortunately, the suit is pretty restricting mainly in the hips and a little bit less in the shoulders. There is enough give in the knees and elbows to move them easily. The hands that I thought were bendy hands are in fact sculpted in an open position.

More pictures to come...

Hmm. My LCS didn't even have this guy, somebody mustive swept him up quick. It looks good and I really like that headsculpt, but I'm not a fan of this costume. Also since the line is generally based around classic Silver and Bronze Age costume, this one really seems out of place, at least costumewise.

Anyway, like I said he looks like one of their better figures, and thanks for the nice clear pics!

"In blackest day, in brightest night,
Beware your fears made into light
Let those who try stop what's right
Burn like my power, Sinestro's might!"

p1020562oc6.jpg

p1020566hr3.jpg

Last edited:

Great shots, Natrix!

This has me thinking, and I really hope Codename V is on this body just so he'll be a little more 1/6 scale! Plus he'd look terrible on the superhero body.

I have had this on pre-order from DCBS for a loooooonnng time. Hopefully will get it soon.:cool:

Great shots. Think I am going to pick this guy this weekend or the next. Just can't say no to the bad guys.

I have had this on pre-order from DCBS for a loooooonnng time. Hopefully will get it soon.:cool:

Me too, mkcc. Wondering why I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet. What about you?
I did see him at my local CBS today. He looks way taller than the other figures. He'll make a fine addition to my villain's collection.

Me too, mkcc. Wondering why I haven't gotten a shipping notice yet. What about you?
I did see him at my local CBS today. He looks way taller than the other figures. He'll make a fine addition to my villain's collection.

No notice yet but they are usually slightly behind on shipments. It is a small price to pay though with the prices they offer.
Sinestro in the Dc universe is supposed to be 6'-7" i believe so that makes his height just about perfect! Correctly scaled heighth is usually one area Dc Direct is horribly inefficient at.

Back