• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Remainder of My Collection FS...Horror, Predator, etc 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magman3

Super Freak
Reaction score
I figured I'd put the remainder of what I was selling into one thread. If the mods want to combine them that's fine. Prices are shipped in the US only. Everything is mint and complete with the boxes unless noted. If you don't like the prices I posted, make me a fair offer. Most is priced at a breakeven point for me, some with a loss.

NOT PICTURED
DARKARTIST CUSTOM MIKE MYERS FIGURE
$100 shipped

Leatherface: $40 shipped (no box but complete)
Freddy and Jason: SOLD
CollectionPics016.jpg

Would love to sell these guys as a pair. Alien posed twice, no tears (mouth never opened!). Predator has 2 missing hoses, but comes with extra's including the cleaner stand, cleaner bio and regular bio, and the cannons have been modified by elder-predator so that they swivel correctly. Cannons have also been painted.
$260 shipped (loosing money on this deal)
CollectionPics018.jpg

Freddy Exclusive: $65 shipped
Jigsaw Killer: $75 shipped
Amoktime NOTLD Bill Zombie: No longer for sale
Leatherface: SOLD
CollectionPics022.jpg

Last edited:
A few PMs, but nothing in stone yet. Are these prices really that bad? Like I said before, I'm not making any money selling them at these prices!

Youve got good taste. Good luck on your sale Magman. :duff

Thanks buddy!

do you have any more pics of jigsaw?

I'll email you some in the morning.

And guys/gals, I know a few things are kinda high possibly (ie, the Fly statues and possibly Predator/Alien combo), but I'm trying to recoup all I can because my wife has been out of work for about a year and we are trying to stay afloat like everyone else. I'm willing to take offers on some of this, others I'd just assume to hold onto then to give it away. I'm sure you all understand.

..but I'm trying to recoup all I can because my wife has been out of work for about a year and we are trying to stay afloat like everyone else.

I feel your pain, man. My wife has been out of work for six months now.

Freddy and Jason Sold! Still a few more deals to be had! I can't believe no one is jumping on that Myers figure!

Back