Watchmen costumes by Rubies (uh... yuck)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrishJedi

Super Freak
Reaction score
Silk Spectre ain't so bad, but the the rest? GOOD LORD IN HEAVEN!!! :monkey4 :yuck

https://www.watchmencomicmovie.com/012609-watchmen-movie-costumes.php

costumes-silk-masks.jpg

costumes-niteowl-ror.jpg

costumes-ozy-com.jpg

I have a homemade comedian costume. Its a dress shirt, jeans and white sneakers. Its called the Jerry Seinfeld.

As bad as these look I'm tempted to pick up the Dr. Manhattan mask and wear my black suit for Halloween this year. I wonder how hard it would be to put mesh over the eyes to give the appearance of completely white eyes like in the film?

What is even funnier is the price tag these demand. Remember how crappy last year's Joker costume was? And they wanted something like $80 for it. It would be cheaper to go to Savers or something and buy all of the different clothing items and dye them as needed. I did that and my costume was much better than these and cost a lot less. Plus I had actual clothes and not just a jumpsuit colored diffrently in different areas :rolleyes:

I've never understood full face masks for characters with human faces. How hard is it to paint your face blue?!

Facepaint is known to have seven to nine of the various chemicals that commonly cause allergic reactions ranging from hives to severe hospitalizational types. So for a good number of people it is very hard. For an even smaller number its lifethreatening. :D

Facepaint is known to have seven to nine of the various chemicals that commonly cause allergic reactions ranging from hives to severe hospitalizational types. So for a good number of people it is very hard. For an even smaller number its lifethreatening. :D

If you can't do it right (or without dying) just don't do it :lecture

I want to dress up like The Comedian on halloween and go to Alan Moore's house.

That being said, if they make a cheap cloth Rorscsach mask, i'd get it.

Back