Brotherhood of Arms 7th N. Carolina carded set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hmsresolute

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a sideshow 7th N. Carolina carded set from the Brotherhood of Arms series. If anyone can help me, It would be greatly appreciated.

I am looking to buy a sideshow 7th N. Carolina carded set from the Brotherhood of Arms series. If anyone can help me, It would be greatly appreciated.

It's a shame that no one has answered you yet HMSResolute. This series is still one of my favorites and one of the main reasons I started collecting SS figures. I do wish they would revisit this line. I have all the figures but only a few of the carded outfits. I think this one is pretty hard to find and Ebay maybe your only hope. Good luck and long live the Brotherhood of Arms line!

Yeah, I know! I missed out on the BoA and Bayonets/Barbed Wire line when they were in stock. Had I known about them like a few months earlier, I would have a larger collection.... Darn!

I think it was last year that SS announced that they found some extra 88NY carded sets, which I jumped on. The only carded sets I have are the 88NY, 18th GA, and the 53rd GA.

I wish SS would continue this line with an addition of General Longstreet, Armistead, and Winfield Scott Hancock just to name a few.

It is sad that Sideshow abandoned their military lines... some great work, but a lot of it is very hard to find.

I think it was last year that SS announced that they found some extra 88NY carded sets, which I jumped on. The only carded sets I have are the 88NY, 18th GA, and the 53rd GA...

A couple of years ago they had almost all the carded sets up for Second Chance... I jumped on all that were available.

hms, have you tried a Google search? Sometimes you can turn up an old item just sitting at some online store, waiting to be purchased.

Those "ebay stores" have some really stupid prices on some of this stuff.

What are reasonable prices for some of the SSC Civil War stuff?

At $20 these carded sets really must have been great value. I wish they would at least give the military lines that, we can cope with finding bodies and headsculpts.
I'm not an expert but wouldn't battlegeartoys have a lot of stuff to help you out with this? The pricerange will be higher but quality will be as well...

Sorry still no 7th N. Carolina, I did just see a NY88 for $46 bucks. Wow Those prices sure did jump. Gotta love the Classic Union Blue unis.

I talked to Augie at Battlegeartoys today and he put me on his mailing list. I inquired about some packaged deals because I'd like to buy some complete sets and would like to get a little bit of a savings, so hopefully this will be something he'll consider. I noticed that SS added a pic of their Endor Trooper in regular Union blues to pose with with their new parrot gun. I wonder whose Artillery uniform that was in their U.S. 3-inch Ordnance Rifle gallery shots. Maybe new figures will be coming forward. I hope we get some color bearers.

I hope sideshow will stop being retarded and focus more on their HISTORIC MILITARY FIGURES instead of doing what ever they are doing now.

Back