How many premium you got ????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shai

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys ,I'm just curious, is there anybody here who's got every sideshow premium figures (1/4) to date???? And if not, tell us how many you own...I'd also like to see some pics of your premium collection.

zilch. :( I just cant afford them atm, which is partially because of my age and not being able to get a job yet. But gruson(thanks) told me to have a look on ebay for good prices. I cant tell you if/when I could afford them, my first would be the 1/4 scale freddy. then 1/4 scale Star Wars, terminator..universal... Hell theyre all good!!

I think I once said on this forum that the 1/4 scales held no interest for me. I now have 12 and most of the upcoming ones on order. Do I have room for them? Of course not!

I've got fifteen. Been addicted from the start, but have had to be selective with some. I'm trying to get some pics of my entire collection to get up within the next week.

As far as who has the most, I would say lcummins or Gruson has to be at the top of that list. But I would imagine that creecher will be closing fast :p

:D

No way will I be doing anything fast but closing. Closing for the rear. I have four Universal Premiums, with one on the way. I am deciding on whether I can afford The Phantom, but that will be it. Well I reckon another Uni 1/4 will be coming soon, so I may have to put ol Phantie on the back burner, for now. These 1/4's have meant I wont be making anymore purchases till next year. I have some money stashed for orders I have made, that should keep me going till then. I blame all of you.

'Only' seven, and nowhere really to put them. So one is still boxed up at Bob's place, some on mum's attick and 3 on my desk. With Vader and Montana coming I need to clear a few of the monsters though...

I have ten, mostly Universal Monsters and the exclusive Jason.
Running out of room, but the Monsters rule!

Wow Ox, 15!??! Nice.

I only have 10 of them so far but a LOT on order. Please start shipping more of them Sideshow!!! :) (I have The Thing but he is not in this pic).

As you can tell, PF and Cinemaquettes are my favorites:

museum.jpg

Last edited:
Dear Lord would you look at that :google
Forgive me for asking but are those collumns marble? If so what do they cost?

Last edited:
I have four of the six color Universal Monster premiums.I don't have Dracula or Frankenstein.I'm holding out for a creature premium,and I'm debating about picking up either the color or silver screen version of Dracula.

I have a very nice metal display case that came from Romania no less,but it can only display four figures at a time.I really would hate to box any of the ones I have out on display now,but I don't wan't to expose them to any dust outside of the case.

1/4 figures.

I've got both Vampyres, The Phantom of the Opera and LAM. They are absolutely beautiful but I am not planning on getting any more because I have only so much room.........

Just Luke, but after collecting the SSW statues (which I still adore), I must say that I have been so impressed with the PF. The packaging is absolutely amazing, and the clothing really adds to the overall quality of the piece. Of course the sheer scale of these is wonderful too! :horror

I plan to get most if not all of the Star Wars series, I have them all on order with the exception of Han - for now. :google

OMG FrankenFan! That banner is brilliant! Stop it your getting me excited about a possible Angel line :horror !!! Keep makein them!

I have 12 for the moment and about 6 or 7 on preorder. There are a few I don't have that I'd love to get but it seems everytime I save up a little dough on the side, SS goes and releases something else. :doh

I have all the Uni Monsters, of course, plus all the horror ones and Hellboy. Believe it or not, all of mine are on display in my very small room.

Right now I think I'm at my maximum capacity for my room. Where in the world will the new ones go is anybody's guess? :p

I never thought that when I bought the PE Vampyre years ago that this line would of grown to what it is now.

I have only 3... Helboy and the two Luke Skywalkers. I have Obi-Wan and Vader on pre-order, as well as Grevious but I'm not sure if I'm keeping him. If the Star Wars 12" roll out is anything like I'm thinking, I CAN'T KEEP HIM!

Of course my number of PFs would be higher if...

SIDESHOW :banghead MADE :banghead THOSE :banghead 1/4 APES!! :banghead

Too many!

Unfortunately, I have every one released so far, including Napoleon! I believe the total is 26 at the moment! I say "unfortuantely" because I am quickly running out of room. I love the 1/4 scale figures and have been collecting them as a "line" themselves. Of course, my first love is the monsters and that is what got the line started, so if it were not for that, I don't know if I would have gotten them all. :google

Back